PMT FREE MOD Digital Tamers 2 ver. 1.0.2 MOD APK | MANY BITS AND ITEMS

For some reason, the mod makes it so that I can't talk to the npc's to finish the black agumon quest line? Like I managed to talk to koromon, but the next digimon I was supposed to talk to didn't have a "!" Sign above their head.
I was wrong. You need around 500 defeated digimon to finish the quest, usually you've already done that by the time you get an ultimate level digimon, but this mod greatly speeds up that process.

I dunno where to write this, because no one probably knows, but I'll still ask.
It's about save editing, I have found item list I'd and how to change all that, I was searching for, let's say "inventory0" 363.000000 and found item I have put in that slot which works exactly as it should, but where should I write quantities of said item. At the end of file before final brackets, or beside "inventory0" 363.000000? How should I separate them?
If anyone knows, please help, I jut need to add myself bigger amount of one item, not everything on 999999.

I dunno where to write this, because no one probably knows, but I'll still ask.
It's about save editing, I have found item list I'd and how to change all that, I was searching for, let's say "inventory0" 363.000000 and found item I have put in that slot which works exactly as it should, but where should I write quantities of said item. At the end of file before final brackets, or beside "inventory0" 363.000000? How should I separate them?
If anyone knows, please help, I jut need to add myself bigger amount of one item, not everything on 999999.
No worries, I found it

De
UPDATE
add feature many items
Hello, can you a make a version with different packages name so we can install it together with vanilla version? I don't want to lost my current progress, so I hope you can make a version with different package name so we can played on both app without the need to uninstall the original version.

Tags Tags
advanture digimon monster rpg