Solved Disable .apk signature verification can't be patched?(Lucky Patcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanonuclear

Rookie
Original poster
Sep 3, 2017
Hai, i'm new at patching and rooting, so i was patching my phone but i stuck in path android lucky patcher. My phone rebooting everytime i patch my option just like tutorial but only one can be patched, the other is can't be patched even if my phone rebooted. I've been searching for the answer in the goodle but can't seems to find the answer. Someone help meh.
Screenshot_2017-12-28-11-20-30.png
Screenshot_2017-12-28-11-20-30.png

Reactions: FelipeSouzaBR

edward47

Rookie
Dec 8, 2018
India
Download Lucky Pachter from their official website. Cause they publish latest apk in their site.

Without their site, you find this app. But the funny thing is, these apps are fake and make fun with the people. So, I hope you will download this app from their official store. Now download and install the patcher and make enjoy with your phone.

Thanks!

CrisMarsF

Platinian
May 30, 2017
I had the same problem on my S5 6.0 phone. My S7 Edge workd fine.
After several failed reboots I couldn't get the first patch, so I reinstalled BusyBox Pro and all its features. Then, I rebooted and tried the first patch only (uncheck bottom boxes), then the second patch after reboot (uncheck boxes) and the third one as well (last one took a while to reboot). All is patched now.

Status
Not open for further replies.