Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Core Patch module (Root & Xposed required)

Jul 16, 2021
Hell
I'm using corepatch with vphonegaga but google login fails. I have enabled it in core patch settings.

With magisk, LSPosed, A10.
Any idea what it's not working
How did u managed to enable corepatch ? from Lsposed, since you're using the module LSposed from magisk what version of Magisk you're using? Because I'm in a10 and using vphonegaga too I'm using corepatch 2.2

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Im trying to install this but i get lost, so im android 10(VM vphonegaga) which means im gonna install the module LSPosed in magisk, (already did) so I don’t need Xposed installer since my android version is 8.0 and above… it says Xposed installer is for 5.0-8.0 and 4.0.3-4.4.4 but how im supposed to install Core Patch if I don’t have Xposed installer ?
Please help
Both Xposed and LSposed supported A8.0, but only one of them must be install. You already did the best choice: LSPosed. Search for various tutorials how to use LSPosed

Maxevil

Just Crazy
Jul 23, 2018
Netherworld
How did u managed to enable corepatch ? from Lsposed, since you're using the module LSposed from magisk what version of Magisk you're using? Because I'm in a10 and using vphonegaga too I'm using corepatch 2.2
After installing LSPosed, install the core patch, restart vm. Open LSPosed & enable corepatch. LSPosed settings are opened from LSPosed notification. I'm using latest magisk, core patch according to android version en.

Jul 16, 2021
Hell
After installing LSPosed, install the core patch, restart vm. Open LSPosed & enable corepatch. LSPosed settings are opened from LSPosed notification. I'm using latest magisk, core patch according to android version en.
You literally just saved my life, I didn’t check notifications so I didn’t see the LSposed panel smh but thank you so much, I just installed bunch of unsigned apps lol

Reactions: Maxevil

danyfla

Just Crazy
May 19, 2023
Lamborghini, Ferrari and Pizza country
@AndnixSH after i install the corepatch module on lsposed and i reboot the system i lose root, every time i need to flash the fw again to have root permission. I use corepatch 4.5, do you think i need an older version?
I'm on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Exynos) with android 12

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH after i install the corepatch module on lsposed and i reboot the system i lose root, every time i need to flash the fw again to have root permission. I use corepatch 4.5, do you think i need an older version?
I'm on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Exynos) with android 12
Maybe firmware issue? Report the issue to magisk developer

1712154937410.png

danyfla

Just Crazy
May 19, 2023
Lamborghini, Ferrari and Pizza country
Maybe firmware issue? Report the issue to magisk developer

View attachment 620527
Idk, i search on google and i find some solution like disable lsposed -reboot-enable lsposed-reboot. I get no error message but after install corepatch and reboot the phone i lose my root permission :pepe004:
I already reflash the magisk firmware with bl, cp and csc 10 times to have again root permission lol