Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Core Patch module (Root & Xposed required)

Del1894571

Rookie
Dec 13, 2020
Germany
Mine is working now too. I had issues with safetynet, thought it was the fault of this module removed it, rebooted and it passed. But it was something else, which needed the reboot. Because I installed it again and it worked.
But thanks for the help

Reactions: AndnixSH

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hello everyone!!! I would like to share my recent experience. Yesterday I installed three firmwares on my phone and everything with the October security patch from Google. So, on these firmware, more than one unsigned apk is not installed at all! Installed LSPosed and CorePatch 3.7 and all to no avail. Before that, there was a firmware with some kind of summer security patch and everything worked fine there. So far, there is only one way out, except for CorePatch, install LuckyPatcher and in its Xposed settings check the "disable signature verification in package manager" parameters and apply! Then all the apk will be installed!

In general, I conferred with knowledgeable people and they suggested that the Chinese, in the latest Chinese miui firmware, had built some kind of security patch into the standard application installer and therefore this installer does not skip unsigned or modified apk files. There are two ways out, use a third-party file installer or use localized firmware based on Chinese from the MiuiPro crew, this patch is apparently cut out in it and only in it, through the standard miui installer, such apk files are installed. That's it!

Last edited:

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Who uses the latest MIUI firmware, then keep in mind that the comrades from MIUI have very secured their built-in standard system application installer! And installing signed or unsigned applications on top of the original applications can lead to errors and not installing these applications! Therefore, use third-party installers from other developers, and it's better now to install such applications through LuckyPatcher! Good luck!!!

Reactions: MalusDacus

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Another stress experienced from vmos mod apk user be like:😭😭😭
(Help me) or better We just use vmos original and root from your description?🤔 @DaRealPanDa View attachment 416021 View attachment 416022 View attachment 416023 View attachment 416024 View attachment 416025
There are a lot of questions here... What is the phone model? What is the firmware? What is the vmos version? It's better for you to find some forum on the topic of your phone and ask there and find answers on the correct installation of Magisk and root in general!!!