Discussion on behavior on Summoners War

Villager

Rookie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2017
So what have you guys found about in terms of safe and not safe? (I know you cant be 100% safe but you can be as safe as possible )

I had my account banned because I didn't listen to the tips listed on there. Specifically, i farmed b10 with my starting mobs haha... i wont be doing that again.

I'm interested in finding out however if its safe to do toa/h at lvl 15 with shitty monsters? (not completing it but getting to floor 95 for most rewards + gems)

How about for scenarios? Is it safe to clear all hard and hell mode with shitty monsters?

I know not to cheat in world boss but what about rifts?

How about world arena?

Reactions: 1 person

jirenn

Rookie
Jun 16, 2017
I believe i got banned for playing Secret DUNGEON with shitty monster and when i reached stage 9 i ended the battle. Ive started using mod since lvl 1 and played for 1 week.. ive been playing on cairo for 6 days without getting ban.. and when i play SD suddenly just got banned.. and i always chat the last few days so maybe i got their attention....

Villager

Rookie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2017
odd. I played for 2 weeks doing whatever I wanted except finish Toa and toah. so not sure what set my ban off...

ImJustHere

Rookie
Jun 8, 2017
I have a few accounts, and have been testing different ways to play using the mod with each. Got banned on one last sunday after the arena reset because I was online during monitoring hours. I finished all dungeon areas and all but a few hell modes for scenario with that one. Have 3 more, levels 14-21, and going to see how things turn out after tomorrows reset.

Akaha_Tsubashi

Platinian
Jun 13, 2017
Classified
My acc lasted for 2 mths and is still lasting as of now. Farmed like mad till B5 with shitty monsters and got better monsters like Lushen and galleon. Started grinding to max B7 with very good runes and went for Scenario Hell. Is now lvl 27 in a guild and not banned. Played normal arena but attacked players with weak monsters. Do not attack strong players, will risk ban. I dun go world arena as risk is high. I cant do world boss yet, coz not interested. Tested constant auto farming for Hall of elements (light dark etc) with all 5* monsters and two months still no ban. So the safest way to play is to play scenario constantly until you get 2 or 3 5* monsters with good runes. Then slowly push to B6 for all cairos dungeons (except necropolis if you are less than lvl 20) and do not clear it too fast. My fastest clear was 40+ secs so its okay as i use one weak support to blance out the clear time. I chat on and off to reduce my chance of being suspicious and read up on the game to know what im saying in chat (to act normal and the average summoners war player). Till now, not banned yet. Events wont get you banned. Dimensional rift very risky, do not attempt. TOA and TOAH do not attenpt at all unless you are above lvl 35 and have atleast 3 6* monsters with good runes in your team. This reduces your risk of getting caught. Do not attempt TOAH if your lvl is lower than 45. Floor 50 onwards for TOAH will require full 6* team so play TOA at your own risk.

JosephMaharlika

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
My acc lasted for 2 mths and is still lasting as of now. Farmed like mad till B5 with shitty monsters and got better monsters like Lushen and galleon. Started grinding to max B7 with very good runes and went for Scenario Hell. Is now lvl 27 in a guild and not banned. Played normal arena but attacked players with weak monsters. Do not attack strong players, will risk ban. I dun go world arena as risk is high. I cant do world boss yet, coz not interested. Tested constant auto farming for Hall of elements (light dark etc) with all 5* monsters and two months still no ban. So the safest way to play is to play scenario constantly until you get 2 or 3 5* monsters with good runes. Then slowly push to B6 for all cairos dungeons (except necropolis if you are less than lvl 20) and do not clear it too fast. My fastest clear was 40+ secs so its okay as i use one weak support to blance out the clear time. I chat on and off to reduce my chance of being suspicious and read up on the game to know what im saying in chat (to act normal and the average summoners war player). Till now, not banned yet. Events wont get you banned. Dimensional rift very risky, do not attempt. TOA and TOAH do not attenpt at all unless you are above lvl 35 and have atleast 3 6* monsters with good runes in your team. This reduces your risk of getting caught. Do not attempt TOAH if your lvl is lower than 45. Floor 50 onwards for TOAH will require full 6* team so play TOA at your own risk.

Can i ask you one question? i have a shitty team and if i farm giants b7 will it trigger the server for me to get ban? and what floor is the safest way to farm for a shitty team. and lastly is it safe to do a secret dungeon with a shitty team? sorry for the question. i always get ban :((

JosephMaharlika

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
I have a few accounts, and have been testing different ways to play using the mod with each. Got banned on one last sunday after the arena reset because I was online during monitoring hours. I finished all dungeon areas and all but a few hell modes for scenario with that one. Have 3 more, levels 14-21, and going to see how things turn out after tomorrows reset.

can you give me some advance tips of DOs and DONTs because i always ended getting banned :((

IvorBigun

Platinian
Mar 26, 2017
Basically anything that you do that would not be possible without a mod is risky the devs have people checking the logs manually, sounds ridiculous i know, but swsa makes them so much money they can afford to pay these guys.
Having these mods available is a double edge sword @G-Bo ッ has been kind enough to release it for free but in doing so made the mods more prominent within the game so the devs are on higher alert.
So you need to make a choice, play like you dont care mod the crap out of the game and have fun before they ban you or worry about being banned have a lot less fun and probably still get banned.
I know which one i prefer ^^

JosephMaharlika

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
Basically anything that you do that would not be possible without a mod is risky the devs have people checking the logs manually, sounds ridiculous i know, but swsa makes them so much money they can afford to pay these guys.
Having these mods available is a double edge sword @G-Bo ッ has been kind enough to release it for free but in doing so made the mods more prominent within the game so the devs are on higher alert.
So you need to make a choice, play like you dont care mod the crap out of the game and have fun before they ban you or worry about being banned have a lot less fun and probably still get banned.
I know which one i prefer ^^

Thanks mate. I'll play to the safest level I can. thanks again. appreciated

ImJustHere

Rookie
Jun 8, 2017
can you give me some advance tips of DOs and DONTs because i always ended getting banned :((
Basically what @IvorBigun said. Although, instead of trying to reach the top of the tier for everything from levels 1-20, play the game normally with the mod. When doing dungeons, go all the way to the boss and then just stop (don't hit pause) playing and let the time dwindle a little bit. Don't go past any level 6-7 dungeon until after you're level 25 to be safe. If you want to do PvP, I'd suggest having an original copy of the game to swap back and forth with. They watch the arena like a hawk. And lastly, for regular quests, I'd say you're safe doing all normals and half of the hards up to level 20-24 at least. My main account is level 24 (I javen't played for a while now) and I've done all normal and half hard with no ban. My dungeons are all up to 5th floor. You can use this info, I hppe it still aplies to the updates that I've missed.

Reactions: JosephMaharlika

JosephMaharlika

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
Basically what @IvorBigun said. Although, instead of trying to reach the top of the tier for everything from levels 1-20, play the game normally with the mod. When doing dungeons, go all the way to the boss and then just stop (don't hit pause) playing and let the time dwindle a little bit. Don't go past any level 6-7 dungeon until after you're level 25 to be safe. If you want to do PvP, I'd suggest having an original copy of the game to swap back and forth with. They watch the arena like a hawk. And lastly, for regular quests, I'd say you're safe doing all normals and half of the hards up to level 20-24 at least. My main account is level 24 (I javen't played for a while now) and I've done all normal and half hard with no ban. My dungeons are all up to 5th floor. You can use this info, I hppe it still aplies to the updates that I've missed.
Thanks guys, appreciated all your advice.

Akaha_Tsubashi

Platinian
Jun 13, 2017
Classified
Can i ask you one question? i have a shitty team and if i farm giants b7 will it trigger the server for me to get ban? and what floor is the safest way to farm for a shitty team. and lastly is it safe to do a secret dungeon with a shitty team? sorry for the question. i always get ban :((
Yes it will trigger. Shitty team B5 or B6. Do secret dungeon only if ur team has atleast 4 five star monsters (awakened). I always do B6 with 4 awaken 5 stars mons and 1 four star mon

revaxl

Rookie
Aug 30, 2017
Did anyone tried the element beasts in the rift of the worlds?
I passed the raid quest with the original game but im not sure if i should try using mods with this mission.
any insight on this would appreciated :)
ps: I'm lvl30 with 1 5* and 9 4* monsters (all awakened and runed) and i can up to B7 on manual

Dmec

Rookie
Sep 12, 2017
PS to anyone trying to do the new missions Do to the highest you can farm like normal till you got "ok" runes all scenarios are fine use ie a rep or 5* mon that "Looks" capable of autoing hell mode ie Raoq on the free vamp set at 5*or lapis on the fatal set after beating chiruka. using reps for the most parts gives you a clean sweep if you manual Gb10 for the legend scroll safest way as wellso far so good for a week on 3 accounts.

ryan7646

Rookie
Sep 4, 2017
I have two accounts. 1 had the cairos golem maxed to lvl 10 but did not got banned. The other account which has cairos golem lvl 6 only got banned. The difference is I tried going to tower the tower of ascension. That's the last thing I remember doing before getting banned.

Tags
faq help questions summoners war tips tricks