Tutorial Disney Magic Kingdoms (money,gems)

DarkDevil428

Oct 8, 2018
London
_0pY0Y2jzb9u2wd61k3I9skdNbBxRdgxUMcxT7nNhnL7A=s200.png

Play Store : Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park - Apps on Google Play

Hacks :
1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Gems

Requirements:
1. Rooted Device
2.Game Guardian
or
1.Non-rooted device
2.Game Guardian + virtual space.
(Here)

**Use at your own risk**

Video tutorial:
In this video i edited level up rewards for level 2 . Numbers for other levels (Here)

Game needs to be paused by GG. Otherwise GG wont find anything.

Enjoy :face45::face45:

DarkDevil428

Oct 8, 2018
London
I did that but it wasn't able to find by the values given. :shrugs: Ill try again later. :)
Thanks for the reply!
Numbers for all levels here. Always search numbers for your next level + numbers for next 3 levels . For example you gonna be level 10 so you search 300;2;325;1;350;1;375;1. Always freezed on level up screen.

numbers = level up rewards

Reactions: trick420

trick420

Special-Member
VIP
Feb 9, 2018
Numbers for all levels here. Always search numbers for your next level + numbers for next 3 levels . For example you gonna be level 10 so you search 300;2;325;1;350;1;375;1. Always freezed on level up screen.

numbers = level up rewards
Not working on my Pixel 2 XL (maybe mention that in your OP) but was able to get it accomplished via Nox.
Thanks again for the info. :)

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabtechie