Yes -> Which one? Luckypatcher

Last edited:
Reactions: benzen27

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
The only way I can fathom to make a unlocked all file for this apk, would be to find someone who paid to unlock the entire game and cloning their file if that is possible.

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
*Update*

Getting Doctor Who Legacy Unlocked In the Year 2020 on an Android un-rooted phone

*If you run this step by step tutorial you will unlock the additional content but lose your save progress and be starting from scratch.

Additional content includes:
-Bigger on the Inside
-Sonic Adventures
-Husbands of River Song
-The Fan Area
-Kids Area
-Tricksrer Team
-Unlimited Time Crystals

*Doctor Who Legacy runs much faster in airplane mode. However, with airplane mode on, you cannot make or receive any calls. I recommend getting a former phone that is not used to make calls anymore to play Doctor Who Legacy.

First you will need to download the Doctor Who Legacy Apk version 3.5.2 this was the last build released before the app was removed from the app store. Along with this getting the .obb file is also important:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/apk-dl.com/amp/doctor-who-legacy/com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegac

Secondly you will need to download Lucky Patcher:
Lucky Patcher V8.7.1 Download Latest APK - [OFFICIAL WEBSITE]

Install the LP Installer and the LP Downloader and agree to their terms (another reason using a former phone might be helpful).

Third install Doctor Who Legacy Apk version 3.5.2.

Fourth launch Lucky Patcher.

Now for unlocking the content…

Select the Doctor Who Legacy App in Lucky Patcher.

Select the option Menu of Patches from the list.

Select Create Modified APK File.

Select APK with Multi-patch.

Select Remove License Verification and Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation.

Select rebuild the app.

Wait for the app to compile.

When finished you will get several errors, ignore them and select go to file.

Select Uninstall and Install.

The new APK file should have replaced your former icon. Do not try to run it yet. You first need to take the .obb file that you acquired earlier and place it in your phone's system files.

Open your file manager program (search the Google Play Store if you do not have one).

Select Internal Storage

Select the Android file

Select the .obb file

Select the main.61.com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.obb file

Place your .obb file inside

You can now boot up Doctor Who Legacy (remember to use airplane mode if it is running slow)

Once it is loaded attempt to buy something and the Lucky Patcher will boot up instead of the Google Play purchase screen.

It will ask if you want to get this for free (which you should since these items are no longer purchasable without this method)

Go through and purchase any content to you heart's content!

WARNING: Do not click the box that says, "Save this purchase" when buying the crystals through Lucky Patcher. Clicking it can temporarily lock you out of buying more crystals.

Note: As of 3/28/2020 the game can not access the full content of the Challenge Levels.

In order to unlock Challenge Levels 20-30, Stiff is searching for anyone who has the most recent .obb for the game. You have this if you were able to unlock the character Missy and have 249 available character slots in the game. If he can get ahold of this file, he should be able to add the content back into the Doctor Who Legacy experience!

Thank you!

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
*Update* 4-5-2020:

Using a current .obb file did not work however, we have managed to update the game to it's final form. This update was not included in the Doctor Who Legacy 3.5.2 APK.

In order to do this you must have the following file:

com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.zip

Copy this file and paste it into:

Internal Storage -> Android -> Data -> com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy

Confirm that you want to replace your existing file. (In testing this, our prior data was not lost).

You can verify it worked by looking in the challenge areas. The most recent challenge should show the reward of Missy as a playable character for beating the level.

Now you are all set!

*Note: The following characters are still missing outfits. Outfits being purely cosmetic will not effect gameplay:

Bessie
Clara Oswald
John Jones
Martha Jones
Rose Tyler
The TARDIS
The Third Doctor
Vastra

These were either unreleased or had been promotional material provided by now defunct codes. If someone has a way to reactivate these please contact this member through Discord: Stiff#0498

Special Thanks to:

Stiff#0498 for your help with getting the final steps down both times

SnakeSosa for providing the necessary files to get this accomplished so Whobians could continue to experience Doctor Who Legacy

Stile99 for scratching your head along with the rest of us and putting forward your theories

Sharee for suggesting using the Doctor Who Discord to get help with finding the necessary files to make the games' levels complete once more

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
Correction: Clara Oswald's outfit is obtainable in the fan area as long as the update is installed. So only 7 characters are missing outfits (see above).

May 25, 2020
America
*Update* 4-5-2020:

Using a current .obb file did not work however, we have managed to update the game to it's final form. This update was not included in the Doctor Who Legacy 3.5.2 APK.

In order to do this you must have the following file:

com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.zip

The link for ^ the zip file doesn't work, and i can't acess it, can you please send a new link for that zip or tell me where i can get, thanks

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
You have to click the three dots in the corner and choose download, otherwise it just pops up and says the file is not supported.

Mythril7

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 3, 2019
US
I wrote up a Bluestacks installation guide for DWL with updated links:

Bluestacks Doctor Who Legacy Install Guide

Download and install Bluestacks on your PC from:

https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html

Download the Doctor Who Legacy 3.5.2 for Android XAPK file from:

Doctor Who for Android - APK Download

and launch BlueStacks on your computer.

Now, press the Ctrl + Shift + B keys or click on the Install apk button from the side toolbar: This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from here you can navigate to the Doctor Who Legacy xapk file you want to install on BlueStacks. Once you click open it will install.

Next we will install Lucky Patcher. In Bluestacks navigate over to system apps and use their Google Chrome app to access the internet.

Use the following address to to download the Lucky Patcher Installer 9.4.0. http://www.mediafire.com/file/m5c5hglpy0shvwi/Installer_9.4.0.apk/file

Click the installer button and once Lucky Patcher is finished downloading it will open itself.

You will be prompted to allow LP Installer to access photos, media and files on your device. Choose allow.

A pop up will ask if you want Lucky Patcher to install APKs. MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE BOX then click yes.

At the next pop up, choose install and open once complete.

A new pop up will come up choose “Provide”.

A new pop up will ask “Allow Lucky Patcher to access photos, media and files on your device”, choose “Allow”.

Typically a pop up will ask if you want to download to the new custom patches but this is not required so say, “No”.

Now that it has installed it will ask to uninstall the installer. Click the button to proceed. A new pop up will confirm this again, click “OK”.

You should be booted back to the home screen and see Lucky Patcher there.

Open Lucky Patcher and choose “Provide” at startup.

Lucky Patcher does not need to access the device's location choose, “Don't ask me this again” and “Deny”.

Lucky Patcher does not need to manage your calls choose, “Don't ask me this again” and “Deny”.

The next pop up you can choose “Don't show me this again” and “No”.

You are now in Lucky Patcher. Choose the Doctor Who Legacy app from their list.

For many individuals your screen may need to scroll down to see the complete Menu. On the side there should be a toolbar with an arrow pointer. If not you can always use Control+Shift+F8. This gives you the ability to scroll with your cursor.

You will want to select Doctor Who Legacy and Menu of Patches.

Choose create Modified APK File.

Choose APK with Multipatch.

Choose “Remove Lisence Verification” and “Support patch for inApp LVL emulation” and click the Rebuild this App button.

Choose “Next Step”.

Choose “Next Step” again.

A pop up will come up talking about how the Doctor Who Legacy App will only work on this device. You can choose “Don't show me this again”.

Your results will be displayed. You will see some statements about Success and Failure but ignore this it is normal. Choose the Go to File button.

Choose Uninstall and install.

Choose “Yes” at the next screen this will uninstall your Doctor Who Legacy App and Install our modified one. You will be prompted again to confirm, select “Ok”.

The Doctor Who App will pop up, choose “Install”.

Choose “Open” once the download is complete.

You will see the Doctor Who Logo and then it will get stuck (Don't panic).

Whenever Lucky Patcher is used the .obb file for Doctor Who Legacy gets lost.

To replace your .obb file proceed to the following address through Google Chrome in Bluestacks and download the file:

Return to the Bluestacks, My Games homepage. And use the Google Play store to download an extraction software program called 7zipper.

Open 7Zipper and allow it to access files. Now close it.

On the Bluestacks My Games homepage you should see system apps and use their media manager to locate the file you downloaded main.61.com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.obb.

Once you click on main.61.com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.obb. it should open in 7zipper.

IMEDIATELY REMOVE THE CHECKMARK IN THE CHECKBOX THAT SAYS CREATE FOLDER! If you do not, the file will be extracted wrong and will not work.

Click the folder with two dots. Click the folder with two dots again.

Now you need to navigate to where you want the file extracted to. Select the folder Android.

Now select the folder obb.

Click the folder called com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy. Press the OK button, let it extract and hit close. Now close 7zipper.

Now start Doctor Who Legacy. It should boot up and make you go through the tutorial. Now go to the store and attempt to buy some time crystals.

Once the crystals are clicked on, you should see a pop up from Lucky Patcher. It asks, do you want to get this item for free? Choose yes but do not click any of the other boxes about saving your selections because this just confuses the program.

Use the same process for purchasing locked levels. When you click on the level you want, the Lucky Patcher should pop up.

Getting the final Doctor Who Legacy update that included Missy, additional challenge and expert levels will require you to download this file in Bluestacks via it's Google Chrome app:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VYjPvniBQ30YbQLbwYdXAfCjdlk9hyQT/view?usp=sharing

Once its downloaded, click on com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy.

IMEDIATELY REMOVE THE CHECKMARK IN THE CHECKBOX THAT SAYS CREATE FOLDER! If you do not, the file will be extracted wrong and will not work.

Click the folder with two dots. Click the folder with two dots again.

Now you need to navigate to where you want the file extracted to. Select the folder Android.

Now select the folder Data. Inside there you will see the file called com.tinyrebel.doctorwholegacy. That is the folder you want to replace so it forces Doctor Who Legacy to update to the newest level content.

Launch the game and play.

Note:

You can now access all the content that was ever released for Doctor Who Legacy. There are some cosmetic exceptions however. These include:

1. Two Tardis costumes

2. Pixel Rose Tyler costume

3. Three Martha Jones Pixel costumes

4. Two John Jones costumes

5. Three Vastra costumes

6. One Bessie Pixel costume

7. Two Third Doctor costumes

Some of these costumes were never released in an official capacity while others were released as limited time codes. With the servers down however, none of the codes can be redeemed any longer. The data should theoretically still be in the game but no one has developed a way to access it as of the year 2021.

It is also important to note that the story line for Doctor Who Legacy was never completed. Both the main campaign and Bigger on the Inside which only has one chapter, are left with plots unresolved.

Either way...enjoy this magnificent game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Doctor Who: Lost in Time Ver. 1.9.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins Freeplay v1.28.127 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
daz87 Shared [Tested] Dream Hospital: Doctor Tycoon - MOD APK v2.4.1 | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Doctor 911 Hospital Simulator v51 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Doctor Hero v1.0.16 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Bio Inc Plague Doctor Offline v2.955 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Happy Hospital: Doctor ASMR Ver. 1.0.15 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD AI Doctor : Casual Roguelike Ver. 1.5.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Get Rewarded Ads Instantly EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
G Shared [Tested] Healthy Hospital: ASMR Doctor v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Doctor White v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Surgery Offline Doctor Games v1.2.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Doctor Shooter : Virus 2022 Ver. 0.71 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
G Shared [Tested] Doctor Simulator Surgery Games v1.0.26 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Doctor Dash : Hospital Game v1.62 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Ice Doctor Cream Escape Horror Haunted Hospital v8.99.10 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Reanimation inc. 911 Realistic Doctor Simulation v48 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
san 1111 OA [Shared] Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist (18+) v1.1.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
G OA [Shared] The Yuri Doctor [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
B Outdated Doctor Dash : Hospital Game Ver. 1.50 MOD APK | Increase Coins | Increase Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 10
DuongSus OA [Shared] The Queen Who adopted a Goblin Ver. 1.1 APK | Paid | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 46
G OA [Shared] Eromasochist RPG ~A Hero Who Falls into the Naughty Charms of Succubus~vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 46
G OA [Shared] Hypnotizing Beautiful Sisters Who Piss Me Off v1.81 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 66
Radon02 OA [Shared] Camp With Mom and My Annoying Friend Who Wants to Rail Her! [18+] v1.022 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 380
Arif Nata Open Request He who levels Alone - Solo Rpg ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Axey PMT FREE MOD Who is Alien Ver. 1.0.6 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Coins EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Who Uses My WiFi Pro v2.0.9 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 7
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! Final MOD APK | Normal + Swimsuit build Age Restricted Games 267
ZhdanYuli Open Request Magic!And the Boys Who Love Me ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 28
G Shared [Tested] Who Dies Last? v1.4.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Who Muted Uncle Marcus? v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Guess who I am 2 - Board games v1.02 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
M4KI OA [Shared] Fallen Hero- Game over in a marketplace full of sisters who have nothing to do with the Demon Lord- [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 154
C Open Request Super Sus -Who Is The Impostor ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 69
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Who is? Brain Teaser & Tricky Riddles Ver. 1.9.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BULB | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 41
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Who is? 2 Tricky Chats and Brain Puzzles Ver. 1.2.8 MOD APK | UNLIMITED BULB | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Arcaxia AOS APP [Tested] Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling v20.12.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 4
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Network Scanner - IP scanner - Who uses my WiFi v2.5 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 6
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Who Use My WiFi - Network Scanner (Pro) v2.0.0 Tested Android Apps 8
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Who is on my WiFi Pro v1.1.0 Tested Android Apps 8
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] WiFi Thief Detection : Who Use My WiFi Pro v1.1.1 [Ad-Free] Tested Android Apps 6
B Outdated Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Trivia & Quiz Game Ver. 41.0.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Helps Outdated PMT Android MODs 93
F Open Request Who can mod this game Like A Boss? ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
G OA [Shared] Villain's Legacy v2.1.13.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
C Open Request Legacy Fate: Sacred&Fearless ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] Lineage or Legacy vCh.4 Act II MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 Shared MOD Eternal Legacy v1.0.1 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 5
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Legacy 4 - Tomb of Secrets v1.0.11 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] My Legacy v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Qim97 OA [Shared] Troubled Legacy [18+] v0.0.27 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Legacy Games Private Server Clash of Kings Private Server Legacy 130.00.0 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 134