Help! DomiNation Decomile

MSokar

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 19, 2019
Egypt
How to Decomple And mod DomiNation like edit values in the game ? + Is there a way to hack it with gg like get many crown or edit values to get crown food oil and money

MSokar

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 19, 2019
Egypt
The PMT Team hack and and also black mod so its possible and some said that he hack it like to get from animal Hunting crown instead of food or higher the crowd drop

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
For Mods like DomiNations and Games on that Level you definitly need programming language. And not just one.
You are a beginner but you try already to grab the stars, nothing wrong with that but on that way you will never have any success.
First learn from scratch. Learn basic modding, learn basic stuff, learn basic programming, improve your knowledge more and more and you will be good.
The website Udemy is a good source to learn programming in my opinion ( learned c# there ).

PixelYT

Platinian
Jan 25, 2019
Underground
For Mods like DomiNations and Games on that Level you definitly need programming language. And not just one.
You are a beginner but you try already to grab the stars, nothing wrong with that but on that way you will never have any success.
First learn from scratch. Learn basic modding, learn basic stuff, learn basic programming, improve your knowledge more and more and you will be good.
The website Udemy is a good source to learn programming in my opinion ( learned c# there ).
Use my is really expensive

MSokar

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 19, 2019
Egypt
What languages i need to begin with for beginners and what also for advanced?

ak0ztik

Platinian
Sep 28, 2017
Dominations? Isn't that a popular game, if you're a newbie on modding don't even think modding a popular games, it has a lot of securities, so advanced modders only can mod that.
There's still a lot to learn before going to advanced.

java and C++ programming language is the 2 most commonly used language nowadays.

MSokar

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 19, 2019
Egypt
Dominations? Isn't that a popular game, if you're a newbie on modding don't even think modding a popular games, it has a lot of securities, so advanced modders only can mod that.
There's still a lot to learn before going to advanced.

java and C++ programming language is the 2 most commonly used language nowadays.
Best websites to learn from it for free