Outdated DomiNations Ver. 6.660.660 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | All Goals & Achievements Done | Instant Win Battles & MORE

Alpha12

New On The Block
Nov 15, 2018
France
The assistance of game contact m'y for my réalisation quickly for short Time i don't speak , i pray for no ban my account

Melk

New On The Block
Mar 29, 2017
yes it require a number of villager as requirement but those villager will not be used to upgrade a building. the villager only will be used on expeditions and studying in univercity.
i hope @Yeowang can do something about it on next update. but i prefer the saver mod for this game bc to make this town grow bigger is not easy and also not instant like a private server. glad my war tactic as good as the town grow

Reactions: Kingway007

Kev749

New On The Block
Nov 4, 2018
Ladebildschirm läd bis zum Ende bleibt dann aber hängen. Bei Neustart des Spiels kommt die Meldung Netzwerkfehler.

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
@Yeowang Apparently"0 villagers needed for task" doesn't work anymore as It reduces it when I do research or build something and won't let me do any of it if I lack them. Can you check it to see If it's just my issue or they patched it? :/
This function sadly isn't currently working for research and if you lack the villagers asked for the tasks it'll not work (for example the task need 4 and you've only 3 available) even when it counts 0 when doing tasks you still need the necessary amount to active the task. This is one of the things i'll try to fix on next update.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluelightUmbreon