Outdated DomiNations Ver. 6.665.665 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | Free Crowns | All Goals & Achievements Done & MANY MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cry

New On The Block
Oct 23, 2018
Davao City
How to save progress AFTER DC ..??

1.Upgrade using Resource . Wait 10sec Then Use Crowns to finish building
2.Farm Crown Faster By using Train Troops Trick .. (Train 1troop per 1min) Auto Save Progress if you have good connection
3.Dont Join any Alliance/War to avoid getting banned
4.Dont progress to fast ..

Pedja2k7

New On The Block
Sep 9, 2017
How to save progress AFTER DC ..??

1.Upgrade using Resource . Wait 10sec Then Use Crowns to finish building
2.Farm Crown Faster By using Train Troops Trick .. (Train 1troop per 1min) Auto Save Progress if you have good connection
3.Dont Join any Alliance/War to avoid getting banned
4.Dont progress to fast ..
Could you explain point 2? How can you farm crown faster?

The ones who get banned are banned because they have a deathwish. They put all buildings and researches on upgrade and macro to farm crown up to hundreds and thousands and then whine and cry when they get banned. I'm in Atomic age and no bans at all. Play smart and nothing will happen.

I don't know why is it so difficult to understand.

Train troops using clean apk.
Install mod apk and instant fininish the troop training.
Install clean apk again and go to battle.

Repeat the steps once u done ur battle.

Fight a little bit and don't rely on free resources from mod for God sake.

If you don't want to get DC, don't use the mod for other than speeding up troop training and occasional buying free resources from shop.

angelmika91

New On The Block
Nov 24, 2018
France
Hello I am writing because this mod is really top. Everything is broken up or almost with the disconnections. But good everything works for the better on my ZTE. By cons I changed my phone I have a Note 8 today and I can not get my backup. He offers me other old backups on one of my 2 accounts the other being banned for a long time ...
I would like to know how to install it on the Note 8 and get my backup because I am at level 90 and I would not like to start all over again (again). So if there is a tutorial to do it or that I explain more clearly it would be nice. Sorry for my english I go through google trad. Thank you good night !

Kingway007

New On The Block
Nov 8, 2018
india
Hello I am writing because this mod is really top. Everything is broken up or almost with the disconnections. But good everything works for the better on my ZTE. By cons I changed my phone I have a Note 8 today and I can not get my backup. He offers me other old backups on one of my 2 accounts the other being banned for a long time ...
I would like to know how to install it on the Note 8 and get my backup because I am at level 90 and I would not like to start all over again (again). So if there is a tutorial to do it or that I explain more clearly it would be nice. Sorry for my english I go through google trad. Thank you good night !
Install origional apk then link with google play now copy that data from ur device.go to device storage find android folder open that now find data folder open that find domination.adk folder backup that.now install modded apk after move that data to android>data folder ur old account work..

Zion888

New On The Block
Oct 29, 2018
Indonesia
if u already linked ur account to google play then it should be auto reload on ur new device, just download the original apk from playstore, start the game and login using ur g.play account, then u can swithc to moded apk. (dont forget to backup the data b4 switching )

if u didnt linked ur account then u need to copy paste nexon.domination.adk folder from ur old device to new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackking