Outdated DomiNations Ver. 6.665.665 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | Free Crowns | All Goals & Achievements Done & MANY MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelmika91

Nov 24, 2018
France
Thanks for the answer but I do not understand the procedure. I have to install the original game with google play?
Then I have to copy the file found in Android / Data / com.nexonn.Dominations.adk on my pc? and after what should I do? I have to install the mod on top? I do not understand I'm sorry

Kingway007

Nov 8, 2018
india
Thanks for the answer but I do not understand the procedure. I have to install the original game with google play?
Then I have to copy the file found in Android / Data / com.nexonn.Dominations.adk on my pc? and after what should I do? I have to install the mod on top? I do not understand I'm sorry
ya copy that data then move it to to same folder but in modded apk.i know only mobile process but dont know about pc.

Reactions: angelmika91

elmandril

Dec 14, 2018
Spain
No ban here......

I would like to know if it is possible to create a version without the crown trick. or a menu to activate or deactivate would be ideal
Anyway this mod is cool

angelmika91

Nov 24, 2018
France
hello it still does not work. I listened to your advice, watched the tutorial on this forum. And when the game starts I have another part created (with the same account) while on my ZTE the game still works. Can not put it on my Note 8 or on my S2 tablet. I do not know how to do I do not understand why I can not do it ...

angelmika91

Nov 24, 2018
France
can we play without a google account in the end? I absolutely can not connect to my part of the ZTE with the note 8. I do not understand why I can not? Could have help please !!! For 3 days I can not install this game I do not understand the methods of reinstallation of an old backup. If there is a French in the corner to explain me, I galley ... I go through google translation is not obvious. Or could you give me a link from a tutorial? I do not want to start all over again ... thank you very much!

Melk

Mar 29, 2017
@angelmika91 by any chance did u still can play your old account? if yes and u want to play your old account in your new device then bind it first from your old device with anything listed on the list like email or google or fb (im playing both asia and global server so i didnt remember which one is listed in there). after that open your mod game in your new device then bind it too with the same email/google/fb that u bind your old account, it will ask u something like will u load your old one? or something like that. and the rest i'm sure you know what to do.
but if by anychance you can't open your old account and the account not bind yet then there's no way to recover your proggress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rada