PMT FREE MOD DomiNations Ver. 6.665.665 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | Free Crowns | All Goals & Achievements Done & MANY MORE

Nov 24, 2018
France
Hello I am writing because this mod is really top. Everything is broken up or almost with the disconnections. But good everything works for the better on my ZTE. By cons I changed my phone I have a Note 8 today and I can not get my backup. He offers me other old backups on one of my 2 accounts the other being banned for a long time ...
I would like to know how to install it on the Note 8 and get my backup because I am at level 90 and I would not like to start all over again (again). So if there is a tutorial to do it or that I explain more clearly it would be nice. Sorry for my english I go through google trad. Thank you good night !

Nov 8, 2018
india
Hello I am writing because this mod is really top. Everything is broken up or almost with the disconnections. But good everything works for the better on my ZTE. By cons I changed my phone I have a Note 8 today and I can not get my backup. He offers me other old backups on one of my 2 accounts the other being banned for a long time ...
I would like to know how to install it on the Note 8 and get my backup because I am at level 90 and I would not like to start all over again (again). So if there is a tutorial to do it or that I explain more clearly it would be nice. Sorry for my english I go through google trad. Thank you good night !
Install origional apk then link with google play now copy that data from ur device.go to device storage find android folder open that now find data folder open that find domination.adk folder backup that.now install modded apk after move that data to android>data folder ur old account work..

Oct 29, 2018
Indonesia
if u already linked ur account to google play then it should be auto reload on ur new device, just download the original apk from playstore, start the game and login using ur g.play account, then u can swithc to moded apk. (dont forget to backup the data b4 switching )

if u didnt linked ur account then u need to copy paste nexon.domination.adk folder from ur old device to new one.

Nov 24, 2018
France
Thanks for the answer but I do not understand the procedure. I have to install the original game with google play?
Then I have to copy the file found in Android / Data / com.nexonn.Dominations.adk on my pc? and after what should I do? I have to install the mod on top? I do not understand I'm sorry

Nov 8, 2018
india
Thanks for the answer but I do not understand the procedure. I have to install the original game with google play?
Then I have to copy the file found in Android / Data / com.nexonn.Dominations.adk on my pc? and after what should I do? I have to install the mod on top? I do not understand I'm sorry
ya copy that data then move it to to same folder but in modded apk.i know only mobile process but dont know about pc.

Dec 14, 2018
Spain
No ban here......

I would like to know if it is possible to create a version without the crown trick. or a menu to activate or deactivate would be ideal
Anyway this mod is cool

Nov 24, 2018
France
hello it still does not work. I listened to your advice, watched the tutorial on this forum. And when the game starts I have another part created (with the same account) while on my ZTE the game still works. Can not put it on my Note 8 or on my S2 tablet. I do not know how to do I do not understand why I can not do it ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
generala197 iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
Z ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
H SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0