Outdated DomiNations Ver. 6.665.665 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | Free Crowns | All Goals & Achievements Done & MANY MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesgooo

New On The Block
Dec 17, 2018
Brasil
Tudo funciona 100%, parabéns pelo trabalho, deveria ser vendido VIP !
---

Utilizo o hack no BlueStack4 (root)
Realizei todos os procedimentos recomendados
O segredo é não ser ganancioso, realizar os upgrades com calma
Em caso de ganancia, você deve utilizar os tratados de paz

Construções que você pode "abusar":
- florestas
- museu
- pier
- embaixada
- Portal da aliança
- Pesquisas na universidade

Você não deve :
- realizar ataques multiplayer
- não pegar as recompensas das conquistas
- Participar de alianças

Sou global lvl 199, utilizo este mod faz 1 mes (meu lvl antes era 170)
e até agora não sofri com bans

===================================================================

Everything works 100%, congratulations for the work, it should be VIP!
---

Using the hack on BlueStack4 (root)
I have performed all recommended procedures
The secret is not to be greedy, to perform the upgrades calmly
In case of greed, you should use the peace treaties

Buildings you can "abuse":
- forests
- museum
- pier
- embassy
- Alliance Portal
- University research

You should not:
- perform multiplayer attacks
- do not take as rewards of achievements
- join alliances

I'm global lvl 199, use this mod 1 month ago (my lvl before was 170)
and so far I have not suffered with bans

Vesgooo

New On The Block
Dec 17, 2018
Brasil
para ganhar coroas:
o jogo (bluestacks) fica sempre aberto quando não estou utilizando o computador, para evitar que se desconecte, criei um programa simples que simula o pressionamento de uma tecla (Anti AFK), quando vou jogar, sempre tenho muitas coroas para utilizar

=========================

to win crowns:
the game (bluestacks) always stays open when I am not using the computer, to prevent it from disconnecting, I created a simple program that simulates the keystroke (Anti AFK), when I play, I always have many crowns to use

Atualmente estou abusando, vou utilizar os tratados de paz para não ter risco de denuncias

=========================

I am currently abusing, I am going to use the peace treaties so that there is no risk of reports

Skirll

New On The Block
Jan 2, 2019
Germany
undefined I have month using hack no ban just don't joining alliance and never upgrade multi building when you sheild Don't attack anyone off for example now I'm waiting next 3 day sheild for I can abuse upgrade I'm keep collect crown this time waiting the sheild cool down gone after I use sheild i upgrade waiting last hour of sheild and speed up using criwn as much I can if any building I can't speed I cancelled the upgrade that all

angelmika91

New On The Block
Nov 24, 2018
France
Hello thank you for your answer and sorry for the delay I was busy this week. I tried everything with google play game etc. The folder "profile" too and it is he who makes me crash, which makes me ask for an update of the game! I installed the original game on the store. then I renamed the OBB file with the x at the end of ... adk I uninstalled the game. Installed the mod and removed the x from the file name. Nothing ! it launches me a new part that I created 2 weeks ago (niv2). I changed the folder "Profile" and put that of ZTE and it makes me apply for an update. I have the impression that on ZTE the game is not related to google and / or Facebook. I see no explanation! I am not ban I do hyper attention I day norlement without abuse. Then I can still play on the ZTE so this is proof that it works again! I'm lost and fooled not to enjoy my game on my new phone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikoslorid