Not Working DomiNations Ver. 8.810.810 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold & Food & Oil | Free Crowns | All Goals & Achievements Done & MANY MORE

Mr Butter

Nov 13, 2019
Portugal
Are you sure ??!
Of course! Mods ruin their business. Nexon does not survive only with advertising and some payers. They made it very difficult to evolve in the game without resorting to crown purchases (which are very expensive). Oil, for example, is very difficult to acquire. Either you pay to evolve (win), or you cheat. It's simple.

benzin93

Special-Member
VIP
Jul 23, 2019
Kazakhstan
in any case, they won’t earn much on resources. The main profit comes from troops and crowns. Well, android owners can get resources through bugs

Edj400

Sep 10, 2019
Indonesia
I made some tests and here is results: I play global one MOD and now get mssg to update. Even if I delete it and install original from play store got same mssg. Then I try install Asia MOD and I can play it(from begining)...so if you played before Global you cant anymoore but you can Asia but from begin and oposite. So I think some info of your play before store on your phone/android emulator even if you delete it (think not FB login ot google login because you get mssg for update before game login to FB or Google, but thats may be eyes cheat xD)....Hope this help you guys beat theirs patch <3 <3 <3 Haaaaaaaack it again xD
So, the mod asia versions will be works with transfer the profile game from explore?

Ariefbds

Aug 5, 2018
Indonesia
I made some tests and here is results: I play global one MOD and now get mssg to update. Even if I delete it and install original from play store got same mssg. Then I try install Asia MOD and I can play it(from begining)...so if you played before Global you cant anymoore but you can Asia but from begin and oposite. So I think some info of your play before store on your phone/android emulator even if you delete it (think not FB login ot google login because you get mssg for update before game login to FB or Google, but thats may be eyes cheat xD)....Hope this help you guys beat theirs patch <3 <3 <3 Haaaaaaaack it again xD
Different server. No wonder u can play it.

kmetica65

Rooted Member
Dec 28, 2018
Slowakia
Different server. No wonder u can play it.
ofcourse....I forgot to mention I made completly new account on original play store global game and got same update msg. so there is not problem only with old acc. but also info stored about your devices you use for play...thats mean you cant start play again on same server even with new account on original game with same device.....

Frisco

Nov 3, 2019
Croatia
Been using VIP for only 2 month, with extremely care in nov and dec 2019. In 2020 play regular on another phone no hack, but today been banner for 6d and my base was reverse degredate one age back and lost a lot of upgrades :(.

Conclusion: non benefit in progres, just feed some hungry mouth and spend money. Very dissapointed :(

Dec 15, 2019
Україна
Команда Platinum Mod, будь ласка, дайте коментар. Люди починають турбуватися про те, що і як вони будуть вести себе найближчим часом.Сігнали абмеркавання

Mr Butter

Nov 13, 2019
Portugal
Been using VIP for only 2 month, with extremely care in nov and dec 2019. In 2020 play regular on another phone no hack, but today been banner for 6d and my base was reverse degredate one age back and lost a lot of upgrades :(.

Conclusion: non benefit in progres, just feed some hungry mouth and spend money. Very dissapointed :(
How many crows you had at the moment you were banned?

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King86