This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD ドラゴンボール レジェンズ (DRAGON BALL LEGENDS) Ver. 5.5.1 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Thx

So I got a question here, when i finish off downloading the game(signed, no root) the game is displayed in a Japanese I presume text for everything and it does not seem to want to let me change the language either, I have tried uninstalling the app over and over again, i tried what you have displayed about the app not registering as the actual app and cleared cache, removed permissions and turned permissions on again and forced stopped the app all at the same time nothing seems to work. Yes I attempted to continue with the app being Japanese, I wouldn't mind however I couldn't seem to log onto my already existent account through Facebook, inwhich when I try to do so I am greeted with an error message displayed on the screen. The problem is that the error message is Japanese, and I personally have never learnt how to read in Japanese which seems the error message useless to me and helpless as I cannot read it and understand the issue. The only readable thing within the message is a set of number.

Reactions: Help mee
PS, just for notice, I've never had this type of issue ever before, I've been using this mod for a very long time, in which I thank you for. I've never had an issue with the app before either.

If you don't understand japanese why are you using the japanese version of the game? lol
You can easily download the english version that i've also modded.

Tags Tags
action mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ ドラゴンボール レジェンズ cheat ドラゴンボール レジェンズ hack ドラゴンボール レジェンズ instant win ドラゴンボール レジェンズ mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ unlimited