PMT FREE MOD ドラゴンボール レジェンズ (DRAGON BALL LEGENDS) Ver. 5.5.1 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

I've liked the mod with the config file more then the mod menu apk. With the mod menu apk I detect that my game isn't a original apk and i can't play legends because of that. With the config file mod I hadn't that issue. It would be nice if you can bring back the config file mod.

I'm on a galaxy s9 and it keeps coming up as a threat. Suck on black screen. That wasnt the case last version. Is someone new nodding this? I hope they aren't trying to some foul sh*t.

Hi. thank you for the mod bosss.... however, it seems that mod menu might b creating the unauthorized version problem. can you please rework on it and keeo d text menu as the previous version? I understand its a bit of the task but was helpful to not get this error. thanks

This one even after 1st install, it prompt the "unauthorised app" messages.. bit different from the global version.. using onePlus 7pro...

Dont bother informing us here.. in the other thread for the global version, she already said that she will ignore our feedback.. so lets move on and out from platinMods... modder not listening to our feedback

* UPDATE NOTES *
1. Mod Menu is back!
1. Please comment in the thread if you guys wish another version with config file just like the old version.

1. Please comment in the thread if you guys wish another version with config file just like the old version.

Reactions: pasuri123
CONFIG FILE ADDED!
If you have problems with menu please download and install the config file version.
You can check how to use config file in the mod post.

Reactions: viralart
Tags Tags
action mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ ドラゴンボール レジェンズ cheat ドラゴンボール レジェンズ hack ドラゴンボール レジェンズ instant win ドラゴンボール レジェンズ mod ドラゴンボール レジェンズ unlimited