FREE MOD ドルフィンウェーブ(ドルウェブ)(Dolphin Wave) Ver.3.18.0 MOD Menu APK [damage & god]

S.A.V.E.

Platinian
Aug 11, 2020
Ecuador
Hello, could you help me, when I try to run the Dolphin Wave mod after reaching the loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and closes, the original application does not even work for me either, I do not understand why, I also tried to play on emulators on PC but it's the same as I tried on LDplayer but it won't even let me run the game and on bluestacks I can play the tutorial but once the tutorial is done the loading screen appears it stays there for a few minitus and closes. What worked for me was the DMM version, but I want to access the mod version, if someone uses an emulator on that game, what emulator do they use or what is their emulator settings? I have a PC with 30 GB Ram and an RTX 2060 graphics card.

tang1234

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 31, 2019
china
Hello, could you help me, when I try to run the Dolphin Wave mod after reaching the loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and closes, the original application does not even work for me either, I do not understand why, I also tried to play on emulators on PC but it's the same as I tried on LDplayer but it won't even let me run the game and on bluestacks I can play the tutorial but once the tutorial is done the loading screen appears it stays there for a few minitus and closes. What worked for me was the DMM version, but I want to access the mod version, if someone uses an emulator on that game, what emulator do they use or what is their emulator settings? I have a PC with 30 GB Ram and an RTX 2060 graphics card.
you can install mod ver, it will know where it crashed, and send me the .log flie

Reactions: bacababa2