Outdated DRAGON BALL LEGENDS Ver. 1.21.0 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Instant Win | All Challenges Completed & MORE

Should i add ON / OFF MOD & Attack Multiplier to this mod on next update?

• Yes, please!

Votes: 398 95.2%
  • Nope!

Votes: 20 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xirtamehtsitahw

Special-Member
VIP
The trick is to simply install the Play Store version (the official version), then get past the tutorial, ideally to the point where you do your first (required) ranked PvP. Once you're past that, just overwrite your Play Store install with the mod you want to use (v2 or v3). That's how I finally got it to work. Doing the extra steps replacing or renaming the OBB files wasn't actually necessary (and it was simply making the mod not work :face39:)

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Co-Administrator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
Its not in google drive .i cant download it
The link is online and working fine, please try another browser or your current one on incognito mode.

The game keeps CTD (crash to desktop) during the first confrontation with Broly (where you learn how to move, attack, etc.). Is there a way to make it not crash?
The game crashes at the first clash with Broly. How do I solve?
Use v1 to play tutorial...

I can't seem to get this mod to work at all. When I went to do the OBB trick...it still didn't work, because I have to keep starting a new game. Could someone please post a video showing exactly how to force it to work?
If you do like the post says it will work, link your account first!
Please start reading the posts fully from now on:

Nov 2, 2018
Morroco
thank' s for sharing Yeowang, i have little problem whit the v1 mod
the game still crashes at the first clash with Broly , any idea why ?

YiuW86

New On The Block
Oct 22, 2018
amsterdam
Can someone please be so kind to tell me how to mod Dragonball Legends or some me the first initial steps? That whould be quite helpful.