PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

Welp.
Installed the apk onto nox emulator and it works well.
I think the issue is with Android 11, which made some changes in the file system, for example the usual app folders under Android/data is empty(likely hidden from user), as I am unable to see any folders when attempting to copy ecd file. :(
Author might have to check for the mod compatibility with the latest android for future releases.
Only odd thing is Android 11 was working well with the previous version 2.11.0 modded apk
Well that's not good. Since mine was also working well with the previous version, I have to wonder if it's an issue with the mod or the version update that made it not work with certain devices. I forgot yesterday but as the other guy pointed out apparently back in March I had the same issue and an admin came through and said he'd fixed a bug and it worked flawlessly after that. Not sure what the update itself could've done to cause this incompatibility so I'm hoping it's the same bug and can be fixed again.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod