PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

Is anyone getting the parsing error? Using the device I've been using for over a year and I think this is the first time I've seen this issue.

It's also saying "write access to the document denied" when I try to download it. Anyone else?

Is anyone getting the parsing error? Using the device I've been using for over a year and I think this is the first time I've seen this issue.

It's also saying "write access to the document denied" when I try to download it. Anyone else?
Same. I think we both had this issue once before and an Admin was able to fix it. That's probably what's wrong this time so we'll just need to be patient. I don't see the access to document thing though.

Same. I think we both had this issue once before and an Admin was able to fix it. That's probably what's wrong this time so we'll just need to be patient. I don't see the access to document thing though.
Try re-downloading the signed mod, you can download on google drive or any of the several mirrors.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod