This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68615 has been selected as best answered.

Does not work. Everytime I try to open the app , shows the message of unauthorized app. I tried every single step wrote on the post below but doesn't work

Don't work mods pls fix
Ya no se puede ingresar al juego, dice que no es una versión auténtica del juego
This work for me kinda, if i summon the game kicks me out and i have to do the whole process again to acess
Isso nem sempre ajuda... não há nada que possas fazer, por favor?
It doesnt always help... theres nothing you can do, pls?
No sirve el mod dice que no esta activado o es inservible
The workaround only worked 2 times. After that it won't allow me back in. Iooks like the mod days are over
Even with the third update of the apk, the screen "the app you are drawing from is not legitimate" also appears to me. But I restart the game and it works. Try this and badly install the version without mod.
I did everything you said when it recognized it as a modded or unauthorized app and it still won't work. Running android 12 on s10+
I did everything you posted, I also reinstalled the update, it worked for 10 minutes until the app crashed and now is unauthorized again.
Cannot starting game.. not genuine version detected.. please update..
I get the message "not genuine version detected" and the game closes, even after cleaning cache. Sometimes it works after opening it again. @Yeowang
Thanks for your work!
Many of us can't get it to work and it keeps saying unauthorized app even after following all instructions.
It doesn't work. When I open the app, It says that I'm using an unauthorized version of the app. I tried to force to stop the app, to clear the cache etc. but It still doesn't work. What should I do?
Same here. Have you linked your account to Bandai one? It can may be related
Yes it is linked to Bandai because I don't have any other.
Não funciona
So it knows that the App is Modded, is there a Fix?
Does not work. Everytime I try to open the app , shows the message of unauthorized app. I tried every single step wrote on the post below but doesn't work

Mod is fixed, please download new modded apk and enjoy.

Yeah it still dosent work at all, atleast for me
Unless the VIP version specifically isnt fixed
There has been no fix for the VIP version since i had no complaints over it, this is the FREE mod version thread and i'm addressing issues related to the free version.
I'll be making a fix for the VIP mod as well. In the future if there's any issue on the VIP version please use the VIP Discussion thread: VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs)

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod