This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68630 has been selected as best answered.

And If i skip chapter 5-6 and Cheat after ?
Any solutuon to that ???

I dont think it depends in Chapter 5-6 because i played Till chapter 5 and then cheated chapter 1-4 ob Hard and still gibt IT !
It doesn't matter TBH. I have over 20 accounts, my main account being over 3 months old, and I got that warning on every single account. Despite that, I have not been banned or anything after all. All accounts 100% completed story always with the cheat and some of them in less than 12 hours, and still didn't get banned.

Reactions: kardona
And If i skip chapter 5-6 and Cheat after ?
Any solutuon to that ???

I dont think it depends in Chapter 5-6 because i played Till chapter 5 and then cheated chapter 1-4 ob Hard and still gibt IT !
I tried another account that did not activate any cheat after chapter 6, and it did not trigger a warning. Maybe the server is checking on how fast you are completing challenges. Maybe finish the rest of the story without cheats, then replay them again with cheats.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod