This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68615 has been selected as best answered.

Not sure. Never done that myself. There's tutorials for that on this site. If you're not root then use the signed apk. Both works just fine
Thank you for responding to my last reply but my main question is I have Dragon ball Legends on my Iphone and I linked it to dragon ball legends without the mod on bluestacks and I want to make sure i dont mess up again

Thank you for responding to my last reply but my main question is I have Dragon ball Legends on my Iphone and I linked it to dragon ball legends without the mod on bluestacks and I want to make sure i dont mess up again
Also I linked my facebook account to my iphone account on my iphone so I have to make a twitter account and link it on my iphone first?. Also do i need to wait like 3 hours b/c i linked it on my iphone at 6:50 yestarday

Ah ok. Yea I don't know how to do that lol. As far as linking Facebook if you're already linked in your main account it'll link across any device. I've had 3 phones since I started playing and it work Everytime with Facebook. Didn't lose anything.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod