PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

* UPDATE NOTES *
1. MOD MENU ADDED!

Feel free to give more ideas for new functions.

BIG ERROR FIX THREAD:

If App Crashes on Start up:
Enable Permissions for Storage & Phone

If App is in a White screen:
Clear Cache and force stop the app.

If App is detected as Unauthorized or modified:
Force Close the game!
Clear Cache, Force stop and if it's still not working unallow all permissions and reallow.

If app isn't downloading:
Make sure to install
SIGNED: If you don't have rooted device. If you don't know what root is you probably don't have root so install this one.
UNSIGNED: If you have root + LuckPatch Patchers installed.

If you don't know if you have root or not, most likely you don't have root.
(Thanks to @Anitakawaii for sharing his/her experience)
woah

they added a new file aside from the ECD, c412, 617ef and 2b703 when creating a new account
file in question starts with "8dd"

BEFORE 4.26:

-c412d = file created when you "tap the the screen" to "start playing" the game
-2b703 = file created when "terms of service" screen appears but you didn't accept or decline anything yet
-ecd1b = file that contains only the account id and stuff needed (client sided) to download the actual data (server sided) (THIS IS DOWNLOADED IN THE DATA DOWNLOAD THE STARTS WHEN CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT AND IT REQUIRES YOU TO DOWNLOAD 1kb of data)
-617ef = file created when you accept the "terms of service"

now in the 4.26 update, the only file you get AFTER accepting the terms of service is the "617ef" one, after that until you solve the GOOGLE PUZZLE, you click "OK" and THAT IS WHEN the rest of files "ECD, c412 and 2b703" are generated along with a new one that starts with "8dd"

when you are prompted to download the "1 kb of data" when creating a new account, you are actually not downloading ANYTHING, it's a gimmick to make cheaters think nothing has changed in the system because they know cheaters create REROLLS

the new file that starts with "8dd" is the culprit of the bans, it gets checked everytime you go into battle, be it PVE, PVP, COOP, Anything that requires the a character to be there, if the system detects abnormal behaviour like beating it TOO FAST it flags YOUR CLIENT, also checks for other stuff like damage done, damage received, evasions and everything that is a "RESOURCE" the bandai server can receive, after a few number of abnormal behaviour checks, YOU GET BANNED FROM LEGENDS RANKING, because legends ranking earns even decimals of points everytime YOU DO ANYTHING, if you continue, you get banned on spot.

I made some experience, :
I used instant win + challenge = banned
I used one hit kill + challenge = banned
I used god mode + challenge = banned
I use only challenge = not banned for the moment

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod