This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

Lie, which options have you used to play?u play in 4.27-4.29 patch and use instant win = u got banned
Funny if I'm banned how am I still playing? Still playing atm and there is no reason for me to tell you what I'm using or not. Use the mod at your own risk, I will do the same. Have a good day

I'm just amused that you tried not to tell me how to use it without getting banned, thanks for the method, I'll try it out.
i haven't told anyone how to use it without getting banned, nor have i directed anyone anywhere. just helping out where i am able and since im not in any rush to beat the game i just use god mode. if you don't like the direction your going you should really turn around or find another direction, but have a great rest of your day

Yeah, now I'm don't rush, thanks for the method.u very beautiful.

chill, don't mad. I'm wrong.okay

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod