This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

So i've been using this mod pretty much since it's release, and i have to say Yeowang always did a really good job and always updated on time. Such a shame to see that now you get basically a guaranteed ban once you install it, no matter what option you use, clear all, instant win, godmode etc it doesen't matter anymore. No wonder they've lost 50% of their playerbase in the last 2 months, probably all banned. Well it was good since it lasted

Ty

Okay I've been having app crashes for months and I don't see other comments about it at all Is it just me? I've been crashing while playing the game in PVP. Don't happy all the time but it do happen after every 3-5 matches. How can I fix this?

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod