This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 68615 has been selected as best answered.

Nah I don't rage, but you know is a little frustrating not getting the update as soon as the others modders do it. Cause you lose good rewards sometimes.
But you said "imagine if I pay for the VIP" so I assume you do not so... How can you be so claim and how dare you rush someone who gives you something FOR FREE wasting her own free time? You deserve nothing and yet you are even demanding to get it faster. You guys are sick.

Hahahaha tbh I'm not gonna lost my time with you. Have a nice day attention seeker ?✌ byeeeeee

Download the original apk like me transfer the data with fb account play and wait for mod apk please stop the spam for update mods are not easy, play the game doesn't have something hard now so play it the pve event support @Yeowang

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod