This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

Why SafetyNet killed dokkan and what is Safetynet ?
It's a server check that Google offers to any developer to see if you're using the genuine version of their apps.
Of course the modded version couldn't be the same as of vanilla and the server check failed, giving a crash or error.

That's the reason why Dokkan and Legends are more laggy now.
It's like a "Denuvo" for Android, so shitty problem.

It's a server check that Google offers to any developer to see if you're using the genuine version of their apps.
Of course the modded version couldn't be the same as of vanilla and the server check failed, giving a crash or error.
oh shit since i switched from android to ios i don't follow the news for android, i'm playing from an emulator

Legends hasn't put in safetynet yet, otherwise we wouldn't be here

oh shit since i switched from android to ios i don't follow the news for android, i'm playing from an emulator
Yes, on Apple I've been using a lite mod or I've to pay the VIP Mod, but everything worked great. Apple Store has a different check method, for Apple anything could be installed and works with their account (you remember the 3 free app you could install via Cydia Impactor?).

Google is being more ridicolous.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod