PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Legends Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | 12 Features! | ATK & DEF Multiplier | KI | Instant Win | KI | God Mode & much more!

Post number 67696 has been selected as best answered.

So what is there to say other than Tyvm yall. Everyone of you that are able to create mods are awesome. If makes games fun again for those who already completed said game and also makes it easier for you average Joe who just wants to pass some time. Great job Guys. Plus I grew up on dragon ball. I just want the nostalgia anyhow. Lol. Good Job yall!

Hey, is anyone experiencing this like me. I have the galaxy s20 ultra 5g. The mod icon is too big and the window with the mod fills half of the screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-164424_DB LEGENDS.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-164424_DB LEGENDS.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 80
Hi. Is anyone experiencing the same issue like me. I have the galaxy s20 ultra 5g. The app icon is too big and the mod selection is filling half the screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-164424_DB LEGENDS.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-164424_DB LEGENDS.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 89
So what is there to say other than Tyvm yall. Everyone of you that are able to create mods are awesome. If makes games fun again for those who already completed said game and also makes it easier for you average Joe who just wants to pass some time. Great job Guys. Plus I grew up on dragon ball. I just want the nostalgia anyhow. Lol. Good Job yall!

Thank you, enjoy :3
Hi. Is anyone experiencing the same issue like me. I have the galaxy s20 ultra 5g. The app icon is too big and the mod selection is filling half the screen.

Sadly i've never seen this issue before.

Tags Tags
action dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends instant win dragon ball legends mod dragon ball legends unlimited mod menu multiplayer single player stylized yeowang yeowang mod