This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Ver. 5.22.1 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Instant Kill | Dice Hack |

Is it safe to use the mod on the world tournament ?
Personally, I would not use the mod for World Tournament. It's PvP, and the devs are very strict about PvP battles from what I've heard. PvE stuff (about 98% of the game, really) seems to be fine, long as you don't complete certain battles in an unintended manner (like destroying the Punch Machines and whatnot).

I destroyed punch machines way back i don't know if they ban now on this.

Nah i completed dat punch and safe
Dev seem strict on pvp not in dokkan or legends
Yeah. I or else i would have been banned thousand times. I actually once used mod on pvp doesn't really does much. If you have good aoe(nappa) or (broly) it pretty sums the event. Just you need to play more. If they could add auto farm that would be something else for world tournament.

Is it safe to use the mod on the world tournament ?
Not safe at all, since hitting those crazy ass 99,999,999 damage with some LR's is obviously modded. And same goes for punch machine and hyper clearing EZA battles since that has a ranking. I got 2 accounts banned just to test out. And my old account was banned for the WT of that time.

Anything else, you can just go ahead until you build the team you like/love and then all you gotta really turn on is dice 1,2,3 xD

E se usar apenas o MOD GOD???
Será que pode dar problema?

Yeah bro no need to rush just enjoy da game
Who you want to impress btw
We are none one of those influencer

Tags Tags
action anime dragon ball z dokkan battle dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) hack dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) mod dragon ball z dokkan battle cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle hack dragon ball z dokkan battle mod dragon ball z dokkan battle mod apk ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル cheat ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル hack ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル mod