PMT FREE MOD Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Ver. 5.22.1 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Instant Kill | Dice Hack |

I have a problem with the latest update, the moment I open the game it closes immediately, is there a way to fix that?
I have the Same Problem. I figured Out, you have everytime to Install the Mod again before U can Play. It only works directly after the Install / Update. Its Frustrating 😐

Hey, First of all thanks for your Mod.

Since current Version u modded i have issues with starting the App. I Always have to use the installer again and ignore Security Scan. When i try start App on normal way it directly Close it. Is there a way i can fix this Problem?

Using Xiaomi 13T Pro

Greetings
Sascha
Same

I have the Same Problem. I figured Out, you have everytime to Install the Mod again before U can Play. It only works directly after the Install / Update. Its Frustrating 😐
I can still use that yesterday, but not for today, it just close immediately, it never happened before, can anyone get some help? thanks guys.
Sounds like it doesnt unload the game correctly when you close it. You can fix that manually by doing the following before you start the mod:

Long press on app icon -> app info -> force stop.

Then start the game.

Tags Tags
action anime dragon ball z dokkan battle dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) hack dragon ball z dokkan battle (jp) mod dragon ball z dokkan battle cheat dragon ball z dokkan battle hack dragon ball z dokkan battle mod dragon ball z dokkan battle mod apk ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル cheat ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル hack ドラゴンボールz ドッカンバトル mod