Outdated Dreamdale - Fairy Adventure Ver. 1.0.26 MOD APK | Resources Drop Multiplier | Unlimited Currency | UNLIMITED STORAGE | NO ADS |

Maverick12052014

Platinian
Aug 24, 2022
Canada
Fyi, if you launch the game with your wifi/data/internet connection off then the game doesn't freeze. Thought I'd share cuz it was annoying restarting all the time. And to get diamonds/gems quicker, advance the date a couple of days and there you go!

• Haha
Reactions: AkoSiLodiken

Gerila

Platinian
Jan 26, 2019
USA
@AkoSiLodiken
The game doesn't freeze because of the mod menu exploitation, but because of the ad blocker.

I've played the original game before downloading this mod and i can clearly tell that every time i should have gotten an ad, the game freezes because there's no ads in this mod.

In other words, if you cancel the "no ads" mod, the game won't freeze anymore.

AkoSiLodiken

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 1, 2019
Discord: discord.gg/akosilodiken
@AkoSiLodiken
The game doesn't freeze because of the mod menu exploitation, but because of the ad blocker.

I've played the original game before downloading this mod and i can clearly tell that every time i should have gotten an ad, the game freezes because there's no ads in this mod.

In other words, if you cancel the "no ads" mod, the game won't freeze anymore.
Sorry i mod the features before the ads and still freezing because of the code that i added.
But incase if true you can try to turn off your wifi and try to play then observe.

Tags
akosilodiken dreamdale dreamdale - fairy adventure dreamdale - fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale - fairy adventure cheat dreamdale - fairy adventure hack dreamdale - fairy adventure mod dreamdale akosilodiken dreamdale apk dreamdale cheat dreamdale fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale fairy adventure cheat dreamdale fairy adventure hack dreamdale fairy adventure menu dreamdale fairy adventure mod dreamdale hack dreamdale mod lodiken moddedbyakosilodiken