Tool Dylib and Lib.so Protection and Dex Protection

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 23, 2017
Many of you guys are using LGL's or an imported Obfuscation of adamaxley to protect your offsets. You're wondering, if your offsets can still be leeched... Well, what if it's not the offsets you're talking about, what if it's menu itself being leeched? What if it's the other features? Well you've come to the right place.

I will be telling you a Chinese Website that will protect your dylib for iOS or your own modded lib for Android. It's really efficient and effective against leechers. The Obfuscation itself confuses the code flow and encrypts data and strings. More features as well.

This is called XMProtect. A free Chinese website to protect your libs and dylib.

What do I do with this? You sign up for free and add your lib.so or dylib into. You obfuscate it then download it, put it in your game then boom. It works fine.

Here are some known issues, if You're on iOS, this may cause a problem if you're using another Obfuscation. If you're using another Obfuscation in your code or that is imported in your c++, the dylib may not work or will crash. I had other people tested it, which didn't work too well.

On the other hands for Android, it works fine and well. It might not work if you're using a login data if it's implemented.

XMProtect is one of the best free Chinese tools that protects dylib/lib.so files. This prevents leechers trying to reverse engineer your binary.

Does it actually work? Yes it does.
How do I know if it's obfuscated? Check your lib in IDA and compare the Obfuscation and Un-Obfuscated.

Some of you guys are wondering why are you telling us this? What if people take advantage of this? Why can't this be kept as a secret? The answer is that it's because it is a free. If the tool is free, then everyone should use it. There's a huge difference between free and pro/paid. If you're paying for something, then that person should only have it and use it for itself. If it's free, everyone should know about it and use it.

This is to help the modding community, there is no disadvantages of using this.

Features of XMProtect:
Screenshot_20211223-142710.jpg

Note: the site is in Chinese, translate the whole page into English.

NP Manager:
A file manager that has many features to safe your apk. You can create your own Obfuscation text to confuse your dex files. You can sign, you can bypass signature verification, and do many things with it.

Link: NP管理器 (NP Manager) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Cladiu Obfuscapk:
Cladiu is a person who made a Python Obfuscation for Android APK's.

Screenshot_20211223-143151.jpg

Issues: Can't use all the Obfuscation at once, it will crash. You can use around like 3-5 Obfuscation. Make sure to Rebuild and sign or the APK will not install.

Link: GitHub - ClaudiuGeorgiu/Obfuscapk: An automatic obfuscation tool for Android apps that works in a black-box fashion, supports advanced obfuscation features and has a modular architecture easily extensible with new techniques

I think this is pretty much it. There's really nothing else after this. I just wanted to show and make everyone use it because I like helping the community out.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
To anyone who are using XM, don't upload large lib like il2cpp please. It will overload the server

Devs may be aware of open source project's, but so far I have not seen any of them using it other than paid services

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 23, 2017
To anyone who are using XM, don't upload large lib like il2cpp please. It will overload the server

Devs may be aware of open source project's, but so far I have not seen any of them using it other than paid services
Yeah someone did that once, website wouldn't load anymore.

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
Been using it since 2020, yeah its been down few days bcs ppl upload big lib files
@Ghinhara_Ryuuka no need to proof us that, we know can upload it just effected us all later lol
1641015907316.png

Looik

Platinian
May 16, 2022
Hu
I’ve been having a hard time finding a working phone number from mainland China ):