*MOD Features*
  • Instant Unit Recruitment
  • Massive Hero damage increase
  • Enemy Buildings do not attack
  • Spoofs post-battle data to avoid detection

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Work but don't go to tournament,u will get freeze all the time if go there and restart game if u need to go back on the game..
Unfortunetly all Players without mod know who is cheater or not,just look on the Power and the building,be carefull out there..

Seven hour

Platinian
Nov 5, 2017
Work but don't go to tournament,u will get freeze all the time if go there and restart game if u need to go back on the game..
Unfortunetly all Players without mod know who is cheater or not,just look on the Power and the building,be carefull out there..
Hey I'm in zombies alliance. My power is 450k with level 8 hq. What is suspicious on that? To low power for my hq level?

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Hey I'm in zombies alliance. My power is 450k with level 8 hq. What is suspicious on that? To low power for my hq level?
My HQ level 6,my power 150k,i am in my Clan by my self
Some of free player (without mod)say that noticed some of Players using cheat,they screen shot the profile and the city too..
The balance of the HQ and the power is out of ordinary,just like us here..i Saw free Players (without mod) HQ level 6 VIP 3 and the city still build up a little bit,and the power only 50-60.000 so which mean we get the power cos complete all the story' mode..
I suggest just be carefull if we talk in WC,they will look on our profile and visit our city..
I don't know how i can passing through Tournament,cos make my game Freeze..

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
By the way,this game is so easy to find money and stamina (cos of this mod lol) but so hard to find good equipment and item for fast our upgrade building,Hero and troops
Example Complete all daily quest today is go to multiplayer Tournament which mean we can kill them so easy and yeah..spread out our cheat there..if u can go to Tournament..
Hope u all know about what i say here,no offense but share it a litlle bit information

Seven hour

Platinian
Nov 5, 2017
By the way,this game is so easy to find money and stamina (cos of this mod lol) but so hard to find good equipment and item for fast our upgrade building,Hero and troops
Example Complete all daily quest today is go to multiplayer Tournament which mean we can kill them so easy and yeah..spread out our cheat there..if u can go to Tournament..
Hope u all know about what i say here,no offense but share it a litlle bit information
I dont even bother with story mode lol

• Wow
Reactions: Juancux

Seven hour

Platinian
Nov 5, 2017
There are a few players that have messaged me saying they know I'm a cheater but so far no ban or anything. Wonder how long it will take

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
There are a few players that have messaged me saying they know I'm a cheater but so far no ban or anything. Wonder how long it will take
Yeah me too..thats why i build my own guild..lol..
This game will be reset is about 6 month from now..and all player back to zero..lol
I think the dev already know but they keep watch from report other Players cos this game still new and the dev need all gamer play this game to make them rich first than Mass Ban who are using cheat..lol

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
I dont even bother with story mode lol
Hey,the last past years i play Epic & Magic with mod from this forum but to bad only God Mode and 1 hit in dungeon,and never update again cos the game already death
Is a good game if the modder here bring back that game with crazy mod like Unlimited all resource lol..i am quit from there cos get bully from other Clan day by day lol and cant continue that game ..
If u have a good game similiar like this or like epic & magic with mod (not COC) please PM me..?

ptk0318

Platinian
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah me too..thats why i build my own guild..lol..
This game will be reset is about 6 month from now..and all player back to zero..lol
I think the dev already know but they keep watch from report other Players cos this game still new and the dev need all gamer play this game to make them rich first than Mass Ban who are using cheat..lol
why you said this game will be reset is about 6 month from now? Really? omg am I missing something... could you tell me more about it?

Tags
day 18 month 04 outdated jrptt johnny toxic