PMT FREE MOD Elemental: 2D MMORPG Ver. 117 MOD APK | Damage Multiplier | Move Speed Multiplier | Gold Multiplier

can you give hint for the drop rate ?
You will find it easily bro
I can't leak all the stuff i'm finding
I already helped much with the stuff already shared

Anyone could profit of these informations and add to their mod

My only goal is to keep this thread very alive ✨✨

just check leaderboard, no one got +20 items yet, it's a lot of money, so indeed they will trigger it as cheating, stay +9 gears, it's wise, and on every player actual range
Sorry in advance, I downloaded on the website apk support that you suggested yesterday, why can't I login google?

Is there any advice to be able to log in to google?

Can you give the classes name of those shards, tickets and crystals?
Crystals are in 'CrystalInfo' group, it goes from Red Orange Yellow, Green Blue Purple and 1-15.
Shards and merc tickets are in ContentInfo group.
Event materials (coconuts and unreleased/ended event materials plus Inferno Claws) are in OOKAABAIHK group.
There are 1.2k to 1.3k objects that you can find. Those object's addresses are dynamic and may not be ordered the same as mine so you have to test for yourself

Crystals are in 'CrystalInfo' group, it goes from Red Orange Yellow, Green Blue Purple and 1-15.
Shards and merc tickets are in ContentInfo group.
Event materials (coconuts and unreleased/ended event materials plus Inferno Claws) are in OOKAABAIHK group.
There are 1.2k to 1.3k objects that you can find. Those object's addresses are dynamic and may not be ordered the same as mine so you have to test for yourself
What about exp?

Tags Tags
elemental : 2dmmorpg elemental : 2dmmorpg cheat elemental : 2dmmorpg hack elemental : 2dmmorpg mod simulation 엘리멘탈 : 2dmmorpg 엘리멘탈 : 2dmmorpg cheat 엘리멘탈 : 2dmmorpg hack 엘리멘탈 : 2dmmorpg mod