This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Epic Conquest 2 Ver. 2.2.0a Mod Menu [Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill Usage | Currency Cheat]

Alguém sabe jogo è pra celular de 32 bits? Porque antes os mod sempre funciono mais agora o jogo nem entra

Tengo el mismo problema. No funciona el juego en ninguna versión de VMOS x32 o 64 bits mientras el juego se ejecute dentro de VMOS no funciona ni siquiera desde Google play... Solo funcionan los mod fuera de VMOS o almenos eso me sucede, quizás sea una protección Anti hack que implementaron los desarrolladores del juego, no estoy muy seguro pero es lo único que pienso.

Reactions: B4_MAICON
I can't get past the part where you fight Elze the screen just goes black is this a glitch or something?
There are bugs in the current version of this mod, which I also experienced.
The orig apk fixed this with a hotfix update, so if you want to continue the main story, download and login your account on the orig apk.
the good thing is that you really don't fight Elze, so no need for mod in this scenario. You just need to finish this part of the story.

Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player epic conquest epic conquest 2 epic conquest 2 cheat epic conquest 2 hack epic conquest 2 mod hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic