Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevol

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
Good day, evening, or whatever you have there, in short modified the block strike game, made a menu, added everything to the apk, changed the manifest and, in general, did everything as usual and as it should, compile the game and an error occurs. I don’t know why it appears , because other games compile normally, the name of the folders is in English and everything is done correctly. I will be glad to any answers

Sevol

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
would be nice if you could send us the error - just copy whats in the log file of apktool
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Error while writing instruction at code offset 0x12
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1098)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeDebugAndCodeItems(DexWriter.java:821)
... 10 more
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Unsigned short value out of range: 65659
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexDataWriter.writeUshort(DexDataWriter.java:116)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.InstructionWriter.write(InstructionWriter.java:348)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1058)
... 11 more

вяфκзη

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 30, 2020
ɲ๏ţ ɨď€ɲţɨƒɨ€ď ąя€ą
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Error while writing instruction at code offset 0x12
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1098)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeDebugAndCodeItems(DexWriter.java:821)
... 10 more
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Unsigned short value out of range: 65659
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexDataWriter.writeUshort(DexDataWriter.java:116)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.InstructionWriter.write(InstructionWriter.java:348)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1058)
... 11 more
ok I know this error - I got it when I added a mod menu into the game but at the end it turned out that the smali file and the mod menu fali were both protected and so I couldn't add my mod menu to the game.. so for me this only came up when I wanted to add my mod menu into the game

Sevol

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
ok I know this error - I got it when I added a mod menu into the game but at the end it turned out that the smali file and the mod menu fali were both protected and so I couldn't add my mod menu to the game.. so for me this only came up when I wanted to add my mod menu into the game
Do you know how to fix this?

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
This is an overflow of dalvik, each classes.dex can store from 64,000 and if you cross this restriction it will give an error like yours, I don’t know exactly what the games specifically do or not, for this they add additional ones (classes2.dex, classes3.dex) so that there was no overflow.

Sevol

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
This is an overflow of dalvik, each classes.dex can store from 64,000 and if you cross this restriction it will give an error like yours, I don’t know exactly what the games specifically do or not, for this they add additional ones (classes2.dex, classes3.dex) so that there was no overflow.
Well, what do I need to do to not run into this problem

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
Just do not go beyond this limit, I have not yet met those who were able to make a mod for a game in which classes.dex is full

Reactions: Sevol
Status
Not open for further replies.