[EXCLUSIVE] Criminal Case - Accounts Injected [PAID FOR $15]

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia

Injected Account is something that will be injected will become permanent, for example your level is injected to level 600, then it will become permanent in your account. And it is 100% Safe without Banned, Because i played this games for 2 years with Accounts Injected and still not get banned!

Link Playstore: Criminal Case - Apps on Google Play

Requirements:
1. Facebook Accounts

1 Accounts 1 Games = Price $15
Interested in this feature? Click Here to pay now for these feature for $15 only!

Premium Features:
- Level 600
- All Food amounts to 1999999
- Boosters amounts to 1999999
- Coins amounts to 999999999
- All Lucky Cards amounts to 99
- All Stage or Chapter Unlocked with 3 Medals
- All Pets Unlocked with Max Level
- All Costume Unlocked

Well, i have some version of criminal case with different name, but the Feature Injected not same like in above, i will try my best to get it same feature like in above!

Last edited:

Nekomamushi

Aug 18, 2019
ASIAN
Excuse me senpai, is it still working? And I see your video and the language its bahasa, are you from Indonesia? If it still working can I pay you with Rupiah?

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlr.94x