Modding Tools [EXCLUSIVE] MEGA Tools Injection to Make Mod Menu for Native Games Only Available for Approved Modder & Higher on platinmods.com

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
This Tool Very Very Exclusive and only Available for Approved Modder rank and Higher which already make and post 10 mods at platinmods.com!!! This tool very easy to use and it only support hex patching but with Menu Toggle/Switch ON/OFF in there and it only takes less than 10 to 5 minutes to make mod menu to your mods with this tool. How to use it and How to Make it Work Just Watch Videos in Below!!!

Design Tools made by @Francois284Modz

* Tutorial Videos *

* Requirement * (Recommended Android NDK r19 or r20)
- Android NDK, you can download it at here: NDK Archives | Android NDK | Android Developers
- APK Easy Tools: APK Easy Tool (GUI Apktool Windows) - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More!
- This Tool Injection

Read this:
You will can not use this tool injection before i verify you, so If you are Approved Modder rank or Higher and want use this tool then you can pm me and send all link your threads mods which you post already at platinmods.com (Minimum 10 Mods and it must your own mods and still up to date, if not then you can't use it or you can ask to @G-Bo ッ first)

and if you already have 10 mods or more which still up to date at platinmods.com then pm or contact me on site or my Discord Mika Cybertron#5240

* Tools Previews *

* How To Add Multiple Patch Offset/Hex *

Last edited:

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Member
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
Excellent), probably creating this was a little difficult). You can go even further and automatically add the necessary lines to AndroidManifest.xml and so on. You can create one), I developed a patcher of android applications for PC

Reactions: Mika Cybertron

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
nice bro keep up the good work so we have to contact you or @G-Bo ッ
pm me if all condition is enough and send all link your threads mods which you post already at platinmods.com (Minimum 10 Mods and it must your own mods and still up to date, if not then you cant use it)

if all condition not enough then pm G-Bo to ask permission for it, but as far as I know he will not allow it too if all the conditions are not enough!!!

Last edited:

Francois284Modz

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Jun 10, 2018
france
francois284modz.ca
pm me if all condition is enough and send all link your threads mods which you post already at platinmods.com (Minimum 10 Mods and it must your own mods and still up to date, if not then you cant use it)

if all condition not enough then pm G-Bo to ask permission for it, but as far as I know he will not allow it if all the conditions are not enough!!!
allright i pm you

Reactions: Ashleyom21

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
First mod with this tool released and I can confirm.Allows to spend less time to implement a working mod menu

Reactions: Ashleyom21

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
New Template Menu with Better one with has my custom changes in menu will be added soon, if not today then tomorrow!!!

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
Can I use this tool with the other one making two libs?
Bcs I need to implement a modmenu in a game but at the same time I need to hook other things without modmenu

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Can I use this tool with the other one making two libs?
Bcs I need to implement a modmenu in a game but at the same time I need to hook other things without modmenu
hmmm im not sure, but i think it will not works, but you can try it first!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arsenal Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
FABLOUSFALCON ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
8BIT Approved MODs Waiting For Update 4
youssefvisto ANDROID APPS 0
FABLOUSFALCON ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 10
FABLOUSFALCON ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 8
GG78 ANDROID APPS 23
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GG78 ANDROID APPS 101
GG78 ANDROID APPS 26
Arsenal Tested Shared Android MODs 2

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kraster