This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.59.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

Is there a way to move the guest account to playstore version so I could link it or where could I find the folder of my guest account? I fucked up and didn't noticed that YOU NEED TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST then use the mod. Wish there's an unsigned mod.

Why not using Facebook login. I have seen a lot of successful login based on previous comments.

And please, not all games require unsigned apk in order to retain Google login information after overwrting with mod apk. You can check my top comment, there's literally a screenshot to prove that. Yes I understand a lot of games must use unsigned APK but not this. Check out my other games like F class Hero, Crazy Green etc, they works the same.

I double check and there's no facebook login in this game. I just thought that you can use the mod first for a week to see if the account will get ban then link it to google after. I tried copying the folder of this game from the rooted folder and obb to the playstore ver. but the game always force close.

Okay, I tried this but it says 'versions can not coexist'. And yes, emu is patched.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 84
Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod