This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.61.01 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

For me, i did not get any suspension even if i have a 100 Attack multiplier because i kept it up to 50 whenever i end the game. I also don't let the defense be above 50. As far as i know, adding mana multiplier is OBVIOUSLY result to insta-ban so please don't add it for safety reasons. WE ARE VERY MUCH THANKFUL OF YOUR GREAT WORK.

Menu and unlimited skill mod is not working... No skill is released when u turn on the unlimited skill mod
No, it works. Making the skills UNLIMITED. It chooses the most minimum usage of mana most of the times or the one with lesser cooldown. You can always use Custom (not Auto) if there is a skill you always use.

I was alone in guild until i said i make guild leader who joins. Now theres 14 more lol.

It's seem the mod not working with some devices, the last version I know a bug when login guest, I removed the auto saved mod multiple and wait for log in and setup will be back normal but know new version seem like got a bug login again so can't used the mod and it's like playing a normal apps. Can u pls find a bug for this. Thanks

Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod