This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

Been working perfect since the time i started playing (4/5 days), but as of today, keeps freezing (but sound stays on) but can't do anything at all, not move camera or anything, just freezes(seems almost everytime I click any action), someone above is asking for update so im assuming might be that, great mod overall

hello.
the apk file size is 299 MB. normally the apk file size is 150 MB. i examined the apk file. there is the file in the picture. is this a necessary file? if this file is not necessary, can you please delete this file and create the apk again?

Attachments

• 20221018_234753_rmedited.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 37
hello.
the apk file size is 299 MB. normally the apk file size is 150 MB. i examined the apk file. there is the file in the picture. is this a necessary file? if this file is not necessary, can you please delete this file and create the apk again?
The file is deleted. Download apk again. Same file name

Reactions: derbeyonder
This issue has been like that since I modded the game lol

This issue has been like that since I modded the game lol
Thanks for responding even tho wasn't needed anymore, I did not know how edit my text(to say I fixed it) , that freeze never happened to me tho, even tho I was spamming (literally spamming) deliveries and everything u can do to level up (I'm around 65) and always worked fine, but in end I just unnistalled and installed (as i readed in your guide) and all worked out, I just quickly assumed freeze being connected to update, because the day I came here to mention it, I saw someone mentioning update so, but is all good, I'm slide some info here if is OK, u understand anything about virtual spaces? No root, I needed some quick help off topic about that

Reactions: AndnixSH
Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized