This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

Hi,

thank you for adding 64bit support. It's a really great mod. But in the current version v24.9.100 is a small bug: you can spend coins or keys at the farmers cup or country fair but the boost doesn't change.

Reactions: ultimoalien

// RVA: 0xF91EE4 Offset: 0xF91EE4 VA: 0xF91EE4
public SeafarerOffer CreateOffer(string itemId, int amount, int price, bool p_allianceOnly, bool post = True) { }

How can I change only "int price" value to 0 with the Offset?
If I change the Offset to 0, all other values in the Offset are also changed.

This is for sell Goods for 0 coin.

Attachments

• 01.png
    674.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 02.png
    794 KB · Views: 39
Requires hooking in c++. Learn writing code and post on appropriate section for help in modding. I don't teach and don't have time for it

Requires hooking in c++. Learn writing code and post on appropriate section for help in modding. I don't teach and don't have time for it
public SeafarerOffer CreateOffer(string itemId, int amount, int price, bool p_allianceOnly, bool post = True) { }
Can you please add this function to farmville 2 country escape mod?

Can you please add this function to farmville 2 country escape mod?
Thanks for offset, but I can't promise if it will be ever added

Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized