This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

there is a small bug in the game
if i activate free cost (cost 1) the sales amount is 1 and sell price is normal
if i activate free cost (cost 0) the sales amount is 0 and sell price is 0
Hey there, I just wanted to update you that cost 0 is not working when we sell the goods in sale.
Fixed but I separated the feature "Sell goods for 0 coin". Download APK again

Hello, thanks for the work. Im running 32bits version on samsung galaxy tab A (rooted) and the game keeps crashing, little after the game starts, with the mod menu message in the bottom of screen and then it closes. I have attached some logs to help.

Attachments

Hello, thanks for the work. Im running 32bits version on samsung galaxy tab A (rooted) and the game keeps crashing, little after the game starts, with the mod menu message in the bottom of screen and then it closes. I have attached some logs to help.
It works fine for me on 32-bit
According to the log, the game crashed due to missing resource. It looks like you are trying to modify apk or something. Please uninstall the mod and re-download latest APK from this site

Try download fixed apk

Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized