This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.3.91 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 465 has been selected as best answered.

I can't let dumb peoples bricking the savedata. Maybe I will raise it to 100
Don't make dumb people become your problem. The Mod is very good and self-explained.

The simple reason for my request is that i can't raise the multipler in game (e.g. farm cup ...). No one knows why. So now I can set the multipler by the mod to 15 oder max 20 (It's not that bad). But then I cannot multyply the amount of the produced items to get more points in a single step. To get 1 Million points I must be able to set the multipler around 1000 (15x67) when I produce 10 champagne.

fine, I will remove the limitation in next update

for information: if you can't connect to facebook on a tablet, install firefox app and set firefox as default browser. test it on samsung tablet with android 12.

Merhaba mod hata veriyor oyunda tekne görevlerini yapmama rağmen kabul etmiyor puanlar bende gözüküyor fakat diğerlerinde 0 olarak görünüyor nedeni ne acaba?

Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized