This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.68.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Max NP | Game Speed

How to use the easy win mod can someone help with that.
First go to settings, click on "Apps & Notifactions" scroll down, go to "Advanced" and then "Special App Access", click on "Install Unknown Apps" and then click on "Chrome" and allow from that source(This will make sure you can get 3rd party things, like apk and mods and such)

Once you download the newest version of the mod(don't download it now, if you download it right now it'll tell you to go to the appstore to get the newest version, it's best to wait and check for Gnaff to say that they released the newest version of this mod) click on it. It'll ask you if you want this to write over other apps, make sure it's allowed, and once you know it's allowed exit to home screen(Clear the Fate GO Mod from the recent apps thingy) click on Fate GO again, and it should be all set up.

If not it may take a while(it'll take even longer if you don't have a save file on there and start from new, if you don't already have a save file on there, make sure you get through the basic tutorial, after the summoning and enhancement section, as well as the daily gift, and then exit to the home screen and clear Fate GO out of your recently opened apps, and then start Fate GO again.) the menue itself should be on the left hand side, if you want you can move it around.

I hope this helps!

How to use the easy win mod can someone help with that.
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!
Idk how to get the easy win to work, everytime I try it my game basically soft-locks me, so instead I just use the 1-hit-kill and select 3 different servants(If there's like 4 cards of one servant and 1 card of some other servant, make sure it's lined up like "Servant a, Servant b, Servant a" this way they'll kill all three enemies. If you want to make it faster you can just make the servant attacks at 3 times speed, and skip the enemy fade-out.

Reactions: luis31z and GNaFF
Tags Tags
animation anime cartoon fate fate/grand order fate/grand order mod gacha online platinmods rpg single player stylized