This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.68.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Max NP | Game Speed

Has anyone else had an issue with the game crashing and/or freezing? For me it started yesterday, with it just not continuing the with the screen, but the audio was still going and read my taps, but the screen its self was froze and then today, it kept doing that and stopping on japan on the world map when entering ooku, and after uninstalling and reinstalling it, it worked for a bit, but now it does a complete crash just before the title screen. I've been playing it using bluestacks and have yet to try actually it on my phone, which it's doing the initial in-game download now

its very good mod, but i have an issue now, when i choose the 1st card it suddenly locked 4 diffrent card with tag "1st" and it cant be cancel (stuck), i try to re log and resume the quest, i found another issue, the "button " select action card, and our servant skill is gone and get stuck too

Thanks you 4 the mod it help me to clear the quest even with weak decks, how to fix that bug ?

Tags Tags
animation anime cartoon fate fate/grand order fate/grand order mod gacha online platinmods rpg single player stylized