Not Working 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 (Project Sekai KR) Ver. V1.13.1 Mod Menu Apk | No Damage | Auto Dance | Easy Mode | Choosable Note % |

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
cZrbXuXP95jqf8cBnPRLiLeDrk0N9JNOCiEiz9kg=w280-h280.png

MOD DISCONTINUED DUE TO ANTI-CHEAT

Playstore Link:

Game Name: 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠
Game Version: 1.13.1
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
Mod Menu
- No Damage
- Easy mode (Manual)
- Auto Dance
- Choosable % Note
- Score multiplier x1-3 REMOVED. Server is detecting it

Special thanks to @Yaskashije

*Note*
- Auto dance: There is a minor bug with slider
- Easy mode: "Held" notes will still be perfect even if perfect is at 0%
- Easy mode: Notes must be properly played before they miss.
- The Note % is decided on the previous one. If you have a 50% in perfect, the other % will be accounted from the other 50% left.
--- For example: if 50% is chosen on all sliders, user should observe around 50% Perfect, 25% Great, 12.5% Good, 12.5% Bad
--- If 95% is chosen on Perfect and 100% is chosen on Great, user will observe 95% Perfect and 5% Great
- Some result discrepancy is bound to appear.
- Don't abuse mod; try to get reallistic results; Devs can still ban your account

*Video Preview*

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Credits:
@AndnixSH
@Yaskashije

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
need help T.T
cant read kr ver apk
thx but pakage is not work...
I don't know why this is happen even i did everything right. Need to figure out why
Use unsigned until then

passkm

Platinian
Jun 4, 2018
kor
thanks. . . omg
so fast
I don't know why this is happen even i did everything right. Need to figure out why
Use unsigned until then
Screenshot_20220527-193027_My Files.jpg

unsign same. . . T.T

but it's ok The Kr server has a big problem and is going bankrupt.
thank you for making mod

clblue0314

Platinian
Jan 23, 2021
South Korea
Thank you for your effort. In fact, there is an extreme 'feminist' problem with Korean servers now. If you want to play games, please keep that in mind

HopeNara

Platinian
Nov 7, 2018
Nara
Hello, always, thank you for your hard work. This is the English or Japanese version, so you can take an auto keynote and make it all perfect. However, in the Korean version, even if the combo is displayed, the scoreboard shows a mishandling and only a full combo, so you can't take an all-perfect. correction wind. And one more thing I would like to ask is that other mod sites have a score double score mode. Please add this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Please make it available in multiplay as well.
If i use Auto Dance in multiplay, it will be forfeited.
Hello, always, thank you for your hard work. This is the English or Japanese version, so you can take an auto keynote and make it all perfect. However, in the Korean version, even if the combo is displayed, the scoreboard shows a mishandling and only a full combo, so you can't take an all-perfect. correction wind. And one more thing I would like to ask is that other mod sites have a score double score mode. Please add this as well.
Haven't you guys read the thread? I explained why the result/scoreboard will be inaccurate. I make text larger, hopefully you guys can see it
I will consider to add double score or not

deptrako2

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 20, 2022
Tai
Haven't you guys read the thread? I explained why the result/scoreboard will be inaccurate. I make text larger, hopefully you guys can see it
I will consider to add double score or not
Double points are not added to the mod, think they will abuse it on "Multiple Live" to get MVP with abnormal scores, if the game developer knows especially the Japanese version they will things to secure the game to a high degree and will lead tono more mods in the future, think again because the current mod is more than enough for players" google translate :pepe019:

Tags
프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 apk 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 cheat 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 hack 프로젝트 세카이 컬러풀 스테이지! feat.하츠네 미쿠 mod