Figuring out summoner wars banning system

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Well I like to share mine, I have an account in Asia level 50. 20 units max 6 stars including 2 nat5s. I can auto DB/GB 10 , except NB10 (Manual). Got finish TOA 100, but stuck in TOAH 60+, and can hold 1400 in arena. I mainly used the mod in farming raid elementals for almost 2 weeks with alwaysturn+800. Except that faithful day, I tried doing raid5 with additional placements plus friend help (private mode). Then after 5 hours of farming grindstones, a shocking message pops up "You have been disconnected by the Game Manager"... the rest is history
Maybe the time you play? What time did you play with your friends?

raiblithe

Platinian
Apr 25, 2017
If I remember correctly, I'm playing around 11am - 4pm GMT+ 8, that was tuesday afternoon.

raiblithe

Platinian
Apr 25, 2017
Oh, so there are GM's lurking that time also. I wanna use it in ToaN99. I cant beat Leo tho. :(
Yeah, i have also level 44 account doing TOAn, I've done all runs up to floor 95 using mod AT+2700. I'm not doing hard mode and raids right now. I'ts been 2 weeks and still alive. My monster consist of x1 6* and x4 5*. Most of them doesn't even have a rune, except the 6* one (Veromos). I'll try to finish TOAn before reset to see if I'll survive this :) . Right now I'm farming DB10 using Dumb+1700, still alive and kicking. I guess you're safe in TOA 99 using AT+800 or Dumb+800. More safer if all of them are 6*

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, i have also level 44 account doing TOAn, I've done all runs up to floor 95 using mod AT+2700. I'm not doing hard mode and raids right now. I'ts been 2 weeks and still alive. My monster consist of x1 6* and x4 5*. Most of them doesn't even have a rune, except the 6* one (Veromos). I'll try to finish TOAn before reset to see if I'll survive this :) . Right now I'm farming DB10 using Dumb+1700, still alive and kicking. I guess you're safe in TOA 99 using AT+800 or Dumb+800. More safer if all of them are 6*
Dude I took the risk, removed all the rune on my monster and used Forget Attack+1700. And then play legit again and defeat Atharos.
Damn bro its my main. I hope i dont get banned because i just pulled 2 nat5 this week. WAAAA! HAHAHAHA!

aguagu

Rookie
Apr 5, 2017
i've got banned today. lvl 34.
i have 2 modded acc. one is still "alive" lvl 50
on both acc i did toa/toah.
on 34 i talked on chat and have friends. (maybe it's the reason?)
i'll write to com2us why they banned my acc (maybe i'll got some details)
i tried toah 69 with jultans with only 4 star monsters without runes for non-criting on Jultans......................... but they CRITTT and died O_O 15% chance...
i had a bad feelings playing yesterday (but i played ^).
i completed hall of light in above 1 min
I think the Sunday and the time after arena reset is the clue for banning system (and ofc very short times on scenario/dungeons)
gl guys

raiblithe

Platinian
Apr 25, 2017
Dude I took the risk, removed all the rune on my monster and used Forget Attack+1700. And then play legit again and defeat Atharos.
Damn bro its my main. I hope i dont get banned because i just pulled 2 nat5 this week. WAAAA! HAHAHAHA!
Good luck bro, so how was it, did your main survive? Well I test raid 3 using the mod alwaysturn+800 with my level 45 alt, but got banned. I guess GM loves to hang out in raids, around 12pm GMT+8. Anyway I have few more accounts to sacrifice.

raiblithe

Platinian
Apr 25, 2017
i've got banned today. lvl 34.
i have 2 modded acc. one is still "alive" lvl 50
on both acc i did toa/toah.
on 34 i talked on chat and have friends. (maybe it's the reason?)
i'll write to com2us why they banned my acc (maybe i'll got some details)
i tried toah 69 with jultans with only 4 star monsters without runes for non-criting on Jultans......................... but they CRITTT and died O_O 15% chance...
i had a bad feelings playing yesterday (but i played ^).
i completed hall of light in above 1 min
I think the Sunday and the time after arena reset is the clue for banning system (and ofc very short times on scenario/dungeons)
gl guys
Yup I test raid 4 using the mod with my level 45 account. Got banned in less than an hour. It's on sunday daytime GMT+8. but my level 27 who finished up to toa 95 DB/GB/NECRO 10 still survives, It's been 3 weeks

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Yup I test raid 4 using the mod with my level 45 account. Got banned in less than an hour. It's on sunday daytime GMT+8. but my level 27 who finished up to toa 95 DB/GB/NECRO 10 still survives, It's been 3 weeks
Bro my main still alive until now. Can you tell me how you survive for three weeks and how you play, also can I add you on fb so we can share knowledge. Pm me here on platinmods I will add you. ;)

aguagu

Rookie
Apr 5, 2017
ive got banned on the second acc... ;/ doing db10 sub 2min

when you want to do progress in game fast it's very unsafe.
playing with hack but very safe it's almost like a normal playing but the risk of ban is high

Last edited:

FenderMeister

Rookie
May 12, 2017
I guess this hack is never going to be used on my main account.

i can clear toa 100 and run GB10 sub 1:40mins and db10 Sub 2:30mins.
i'll just use this for my 2nd account which has a nat5 from a rage summon =D

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
I guess this hack is never going to be used on my main account.

i can clear toa 100 and run GB10 sub 1:40mins and db10 Sub 2:30mins.
i'll just use this for my 2nd account which has a nat5 from a rage summon =D
If you can do that in your main there really not a need to use the mod. Better on alt, just be careful and dont abuse. :)

root

Platinian
Mar 28, 2017
@Errand I know on the thread gbo says to not do hell until you're like level 30 or something, but do you think i'd get banned if i did hell on all the maps at lvl 17?

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
@Errand I know on the thread gbo says to not do hell until you're like level 30 or something, but do you think i'd get banned if i did hell on all the maps at lvl 17?
I think not. But sometimes we got unlucky because a GM is online. But doing scenario is safe. For me not wearing runes is safer.

root

Platinian
Mar 28, 2017
I think not. But sometimes we got unlucky because a GM is online. But doing scenario is safe. For me not wearing runes is safer.
Yeah I never put runes on my mom's. It's almost 4 am right now, I only play sw at night to avoid the gms

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I never put runes on my mom's. It's almost 4 am right now, I only play sw at night to avoid the gms
That would be great. Dont play on mod too long. Try to just use all energy then log out. :)

Djoksi

Platinian
Apr 16, 2017
I will not agree with not wearing runes... I respect your opinion, but if u are level 20, and someone see your non-runed monsters, he will report you...
I surpassed Toa, not even trying ToaH, that is a trap... :)

pinkykiller

Rookie
Apr 25, 2017
i have 20 accounts , all use mod. i play often at scenario , cairo and arena. toa i finish normal for accounts that already lv 40+ for accounts below that i just go as far as floor 70. none being banned , i thing the key is not gready spesially in arena toa and cairo and i only use cheat without mod that make my attack damage higher than it is. i just use mod only dumb enemies or always turn only. hope it can help.

Reactions: RevanOne

RevanOne

Rookie
May 22, 2017
i have 20 accounts , all use mod. i play often at scenario , cairo and arena. toa i finish normal for accounts that already lv 40+ for accounts below that i just go as far as floor 70. none being banned , i thing the key is not gready spesially in arena toa and cairo and i only use cheat without mod that make my attack damage higher than it is. i just use mod only dumb enemies or always turn only. hope it can help.
Usefull info, might try to do only that too!

FenderMeister

Rookie
May 12, 2017
Could you elaborate on what level you can start TOA?