Figuring out summoner wars banning system

powerhouse

Rookie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
Hello guys, I want to start this thread so we can together figure out what is getting us banned and what is safe.
I got 3 accounts banned , and here is the info :
Account creation date : all 3 accounts were made almost a year ago.

what did i do : I ran 3 accounts, using Nox emulator and android phone too, sometimes I ran 3 accounts all at the same time.
I swapped between MODS a lot, used them all, used low damage for dungeon and TOA, used high damage in scenario .
Never used in Arena.
Did use in rift ( In group with 3 accounts all me )
*Rift works weird and I think it should not be used there never!
Did use for Elemental bosses but not on main account.

all 3 accounts used MOD last year , then I chose 1 account and played only on it.
Main account had some nice progress and mons, can auto GB10, can get far in TOA WITHOUT mod , so I figured it will be safe to hack there to speed things up but i was wrong and got banned( maybe detected maybe not).
Main account used MOD to do EVERYTHING for few months and I didn't get banned then I stopped when I built my GB10 team.
But using MOD now after months of not playing got me banned in a week.

2 other accounts progressed way too fast, and I did finish TOA with them at around lv30 while disconnected from chat so i dont draw attention. finishing TOA can be the reason.

Now why did I get banned? maybe running the 2 dummy accounts on same network as main got my main banned too?
Or was it the emulator? who used Nox emulator , did you get a ban ?
Are they detecting the hack somehow ( software related) ?

what I learned : the mod that didn't get me banned for months was dumb enemy + 2k dmg( whatever damage just not so high ) , maybe because it doesn't clear things in world record speed.
Doing GB10,Dragons B10 at lower level, with mod, I did it with friends rep + MOD , i dont know if it works but I didnt get banned either ( maybe using a rep makes it OK).
Sticking to using mod only for scenario and dungeon and TOA normal was safe to me too.

I hope you share your experience so we learn and figure out what works and what not :).

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Very helpfull thread mate! I figured out, that finishing TOA with lowlvl don't works, with chat or without doesnt matter. UG 8,9,10 same with low level.

IvorBigun

Platinian
Mar 26, 2017
Nothing is safe in SWSA, anything can get you banned and this has been true since the game was released. The truth is there is no algorithm to what is safe because they do not use an automated system the devs have a team of people who manually check the game logs for cheaters and they also have an incredible amount of players who report hackers. Bear in mind a player report can be made just because that layer feels like it you may not have even been using the mod at the time but your logs will show at some point you did.
I have even seen somebody report every player in a channel just to fish out any modders.
The sad fact is when it comes to SWSA you will get banned eventually if you use a mod especially now there are free mods available making it 100x easier for the devs

Reactions: G-Bo ッ

DonCroft

Rookie
Mar 29, 2017
Of course it's never 100% safe to use mods, but it's helpful to share own experiences! Free mods won't make it easier to get banned by admins in SWSA. Use the mod reasonable and make your own experience ;)

Game

Rookie
Mar 24, 2017
Of course it's never 100% safe to use mods, but it's helpful to share own experiences! Free mods won't make it easier to get banned by admins in SWSA. Use the mod reasonable and make your own experience ;)
True thanks

Reactions: DonCroft

IvorBigun

Platinian
Mar 26, 2017
If course free mods make it easier to get banned. Free mods mean more mod users which means the devs have a huge group of people to scout out and figure out how the mod works and what to look for on the server

Sucuk

Rookie
Mar 25, 2017
Germany
I had 4 Accounts.

1 Main - NEVER used a Mod = Not Banned
3x Twinks - used different mods most of the time Dumb enemies with 3k dmg !

Farmed with one of him Homo (30k dmg always my turn) - Still not banned yet.

Used on a lvl 20 acc 9k dmg and done Toa -> Banned the Next Day :")

And the last Twink is still unbanned ( done on all of them toa one with 9k and the other with 3k dumb enemies )

Done also Arena, but attacked only low defence and NOT the High defence !

So main think is, you shouldnt use hacks foe other progess then you are, like i have on 1 twink 5x5* and farming atm only giants & magic ug5 , didnt touched dragon and necro. Also done szenario on all 3 modes ( most time with reps ) ... not sure if this helped you out but ot deepens sometimes how you are using the hack also dont clear somethink that you cant do or just use the only dumb hack without any extra dmg so you wont get detected fast if you are using it on your progess

Just wrote this with my phone so dont hate about my gramma <3

Edit:

I think, that the "EndGame zones" are a tabu, because my 2x Twinks got Banned. So i would say if you want an Bann then do Toa/h, Elements & some stuff that you cant do without the Mod.

(Gona try later another Account, without doing Toa, elements & stuff that i cant farm without the Mod)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hulk and DonCroft

Djoksi

Platinian
Apr 16, 2017
Hey there, as always we all wanna help each other,right ?

I figured out how to not get banned if u play arena,so lets go.If u attack for example Theomars,Chasun,Chiwu and Megan all 6* maxed,and u are level 40-50, make low arena defense, like 4x 1* slimes or something...I am using this tactic for a week and haven't got ban yet

For toa,i think that in quite high stages, u should slow down, i haven't rushed it,i came from stage 40 to 65 in one day, and in other to 100, ofcorse, last 20 stages on speed 1 or 2,depends on how u like :)

For toah just do not clear impossible, it is a fcking trap, I cleared only to 55, and it is enough, if u clear it,consider that u are banned :)

And do not attack dark beast in rift, he will kill him self with 0 damage, and it will probably be the end :)

Thanks G-Bo for this, i appriciate your work :)

If i figure something else, i will let u know it :)

Reactions: Errand

iha8forumaccs

Rookie
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys

I had several accounts just to exclude ban reasons one by one. So i lvld all accs to 40 and test with one only cairos, with the other only toa/h, with another only arena, with another only scenario and so on. I have only 2 acc left and the rest of 11 accs died in bans.

My results are:
Dont touch toa/h before lvl 40 at all.
Dont touch arena with mod at all, player reports are too risky.
Always try to disconnect chat or choose an empty one.
Dont touch rifts more than once for achievment scrolls.
Dont touch raids with mod at all = instant ban next day (happend to me with 2 accs) the thing at raid is: I had 1 legit and 2 mod, the 2 mod got finished successfull and the legit showed all failed. Raid is a trap.
Dont do gb db necro 8/9/10 with lower than 3x 6* 2x 5* proper runed team, even with mod cause i did only gb db necro with proper team without runes, i did no raid no toa/h, no arena and i got banned.

My resume is, rush scenarios till lvl40 and bring 6* teams to max lvl, then do cairos but not too fast (under 1:30), then do toa/h almost proper runed, play from time to time legit and see how far your progress in cairos is and act like a legit player dont do super crazy stuff like finish toa in 1h or so except u can do it legit. I highly recommend dont touch arena or raids at all is the savest way to avoid bans. It takes some time anyways until u have some nice nat5s. Thats how my account survived since 1 year an since 1 month i do not need the mod with this acc an more and thats the point to play legit with your acc one time. Like IvorBigun said sometimes player reporting everyone in a chnl to sort out the modders from the legit players keep that in mind and change chat to an empty one. And for god sake do not tell anyone ingame ur modding even if its a good friend, trust me... it costs me ALOT :*((( RIP C3 global acc.

I hope i could help a little bit with my exp's. I dont wanna see you guys fall, cause i know how shitty leveling is without mod or how it hurts to lose an acc with nice nat5s... but still i love this game, but im a broke bitch xD so big thanks to G-BO for making me happy <3 :*

Djoksi

Platinian
Apr 16, 2017
Well, if i saw that for toah earlier :D
I made a shit, played toah till 55,and got banned lvl 50 acc :/
I am so sad, and i cannot make new accs :/

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys

I had several accounts just to exclude ban reasons one by one. So i lvld all accs to 40 and test with one only cairos, with the other only toa/h, with another only arena, with another only scenario and so on. I have only 2 acc left and the rest of 11 accs died in bans.

My results are:
Dont touch toa/h before lvl 40 at all.
Dont touch arena with mod at all, player reports are too risky.
Always try to disconnect chat or choose an empty one.
Dont touch rifts more than once for achievment scrolls.
Dont touch raids with mod at all = instant ban next day (happend to me with 2 accs) the thing at raid is: I had 1 legit and 2 mod, the 2 mod got finished successfull and the legit showed all failed. Raid is a trap.
Dont do gb db necro 8/9/10 with lower than 3x 6* 2x 5* proper runed team, even with mod cause i did only gb db necro with proper team without runes, i did no raid no toa/h, no arena and i got banned.

My resume is, rush scenarios till lvl40 and bring 6* teams to max lvl, then do cairos but not too fast (under 1:30), then do toa/h almost proper runed, play from time to time legit and see how far your progress in cairos is and act like a legit player dont do super crazy stuff like finish toa in 1h or so except u can do it legit. I highly recommend dont touch arena or raids at all is the savest way to avoid bans. It takes some time anyways until u have some nice nat5s. Thats how my account survived since 1 year an since 1 month i do not need the mod with this acc an more and thats the point to play legit with your acc one time. Like IvorBigun said sometimes player reporting everyone in a chnl to sort out the modders from the legit players keep that in mind and change chat to an empty one. And for god sake do not tell anyone ingame ur modding even if its a good friend, trust me... it costs me ALOT :*((( RIP C3 global acc.

I hope i could help a little bit with my exp's. I dont wanna see you guys fall, cause i know how shitty leveling is without mod or how it hurts to lose an acc with nice nat5s... but still i love this game, but im a broke bitch xD so big thanks to G-BO for making me happy <3 :*
Hi bro, may I ask some things?
-What mod are you using.
-Are your 6* team properly runed? If yes, do you farm rune using mod?
-Did u finish toan/h with those 6* team wearing rune? If yes, with or without mod?

Highly appreciated if you reply man. Thanks! :*

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
So still, no reply from the previous person but its ok.

Heres my progress for the mean time: PS. I dont wear runes on the monsters I use.

• I had once used GOD MODE: cleared all scenario from all diffuculty - SAFE
• Cleared all CAIROSS DUNGEON UPTO B7 ONLY except fom Necropolis - SAFE (Not banned until now, dont forget that im not wearing runes)

Havent tried ToA and B8 and above. Will update soon. GL guys!

Djoksi

Platinian
Apr 16, 2017
I made new account, but i think it will be safe for me to play without mod for now...
It is on my bro's mail ( global) and he has an account on Europe lvl 50, fcking strong, and if i get banned,i am dead xd :D

djoutai

Rookie
May 1, 2017
If I use this mod on my main account (Lv.50, 3 years old but 2 year a break) and only use this Mod for farming scenario to farm fooder do I get banned?

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
If I use this mod on my main account (Lv.50, 3 years old but 2 year a break) and only use this Mod for farming scenario to farm fooder do I get banned?
I think its safe, just level up your fodders, dont bring strong monsters with runes equipped with them. Until now im not banned leveling up my fodders in hell stages. :)

Reactions: Del7657

djoutai

Rookie
May 1, 2017
Ok guys I got banned,
I will tell you what I've done so you can avoid. *rip 3 years old account*

I farmed my fodder in hell stages with 1800+ dumb enemys. 2 Days it was safe but then an Admin found me I guess I was unlucky.
My twink is still unbanned even I did ToA 100, and Arena to 1300~ (Twink is lv.19 with 1x 5*, 3x 4* Team)

Errand

Platinian
Apr 30, 2017
Ok guys I got banned,
I will tell you what I've done so you can avoid. *rip 3 years old account*

I farmed my fodder in hell stages with 1800+ dumb enemys. 2 Days it was safe but then an Admin found me I guess I was unlucky.
My twink is still unbanned even I did ToA 100, and Arena to 1300~ (Twink is lv.19 with 1x 5*, 3x 4* Team)
Wth bro. That was unlucky! What time did you play on your main and your alt? Im guessing its about the time we play. I play safe in my alt for 2 weeks and it got banned. Dont play 11pm - 5am GMT+8

raiblithe

Platinian
Apr 25, 2017
Well I like to share mine, I have an account in Asia level 50. 20 units max 6 stars including 2 nat5s. I can auto DB/GB 10 , except NB10 (Manual). Got finish TOA 100, but stuck in TOAH 60+, and can hold 1400 in arena. I mainly used the mod in farming raid elementals for almost 2 weeks with alwaysturn+800. Except that faithful day, I tried doing raid5 with additional placements plus friend help (private mode). Then after 5 hours of farming grindstones, a shocking message pops up "You have been disconnected by the Game Manager"... the rest is history