Not open for further replies.

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
I can answer your questions about our PMT mods and other possible questions can answer here. This section is made for FILIPINOS joining our website. Thanks . Post below your desire comment and questions

THIS IS OUR FILIPINO DISCORD SERVER. PLEASE JOIN

Join the FILIPINO COMMUNITY PLATINMODS Discord Server!

If you have problem buying VIP in our site you can contact me here and i will help you with the payment method.

Last edited:

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
i think vivo can be root by using magisk. but do search in youtube with keywords vivo root in magisk

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
@JokerArt bro how long will it take for other modder to take over other modder's mod?
We are only allowed to take others Mods when they say we are allowed. Or when they can't update their Mod for a long time, , after one Month or more. But that depends on the Mod and on the old Modder.

Adrianpogi

Platinian
Jun 28, 2017
@DaRealPanDa yeah I'm still waiting for him to go online again..he's been off more than a month now.i guess I'll just have to wait longer.thanks for info btw :)

seedo002

Rookie
Aug 17, 2018
Ph
How to start modding.

What software to use. What language to study. (I only have the very basic knowledge on programming that didn't help me at all)

I wanna try modding toram myself since I can't get a free mod with good feature.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
How to start modding.

What software to use. What language to study. (I only have the very basic knowledge on programming that didn't help me at all)

I wanna try modding toram myself since I can't get a free mod with good feature.
First, stop to rush into hard games.
It have reasons why vip mods are vip mods, games like toram needs knowledge of years in programming and modding.

Second, here:

Status
Not open for further replies.